Deceased

Love's Jewels & Hidden Lies

I laughed,"No I haven't. Your lying, right?"

Sohee frowned," I wish I was. Ever since you were injected with whatever that stuff was you've been asleep. L.Joe and the others have been looking for the jewel ever since."

"Where's Taecyeon?"

"I don't know. He disappeared. Something about how he was endangering your life."

"That bastard!"I tried to lift myself from the bed only to have severe pain overcome me."What the-"

"When you went into that coma, I checked all your wounds. Your leg, arm, and head. Why didn't you tell me you were ambushed by an assassin in the training room?"

"Who told you? I bet it was Tae!"

She slammed a hand hard on the table,"HE WAS RIGHT TO!"

A silence hung in the air,"I'm sorry."

"Did you know how scared I was? No how Taemin and Rani were?" She questioned

"What about L.Joe?" I asked

Sohee turned around, refusing to answer me. The dirty plates seemed more interesting to her.

"Sohee?"

"A few months after your coma, L.Joe had been getting closer to finding the jewel and then Junsu found out and sent assassins after him. I never heard from him again."

"Are you sure that he is-" I choked out. This couldn't be happening.NO! He can't be gone! He's my brother!

"IT'S BEEN FOUR MONTHS! I've lost hope."

"Who is still with us?"

"Taemin, Rani, Key, Minho, and Jonghyun," She replied, happy to change the subject

"Who?"

"Key's boyfriend. He's really funny but short. When you see him don't ever call him a dino or shortie. Also, he's the one who is letting us use this room," She said, laughing. It was nice to know that she could still laugh. I remember how me and L.Joe used to make fun of Sohee's laugh. He's gone.

"Oh."

We settled into another awkward silence. Since when had Sohee changed so much? Had L.Joe's death and my coma ruined her entire personality? Where was the smart, funny, and nice Soh-Soh I knew?

"We're home!"

In walked Minho but a girl had an arm wrapped tight around his. She looked familiar. I tried to be annoyed but with news of L.Joe's I only felt sadness at this situation.

"Hey Minho I thought you and Taemin had a thing?"

"We do."

"Than where's Taemin?" I asked

"I'm right here," Taemin said, loosening his ponytail.

My eyes widened. That was Taemin? He looked so...girly! He wore a black jacket with a white shirt and black ripped skinny jeans. He hair was about medium length and ran down his shoulders in a curly heap. I felt kind of ashamed to be a girl. I always thought Rani the girly one of the twins but now that I saw Taemin I was having second thoughts.

"Wait! Jessica!" Minho yelled, tackling me into the bed.

I groaned at his weight,"I can't...breathe."

"Sorry," He said rolling off me."When did you wake up?"

"Just now. Where's Rani?"

"Out," Taemin replied dryly. Did he hate me too? He didn't dare to get closer much less look at me. I felt my heart ache. I couldn't lose Taemin's friendship after what happened with L.Joe. I would break apart.

I pulled myself up slowly, digging my fingers into my palm. I felt like a fire had been started in my lower body and instead of somebody dousing it out they were putting gasoline on it.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? You're injured!" Sohee shouted, coming to my aid.

I put a hand up. She stopped immediately, frowning. I moved slowly to Taemin. Releasing a painful breath as I leaned on him. He was taller than me now."Don't hate me."

"J-Jess," He stammered, a hand hovering over my head.

"Just please," I said, wrapping warm arms around him. It felt nice to hug someone who hadn't changed. Or was dead.

"YAH! Who let her out of the bed?"

My smiled widened at that voice,"KEY!"

He laughed, shaking his head,"OMO! Your hair!"

I pulled a strand to my face. It was brown with hints of blond. It was beginning to curl and tangle itself at the end. Not to mention it was beginning to puff up a little bit.

"Fix me?" I asked

"Gladly."

*******************************************************************************************************************

A few minutes later I sat in a chair my hair dripping wet and washed of all color. It had turned due to sunlight.

"What color do you want it?"

I thought back to the moment I had first  met L.Joe. He had told me my black natural hair was beautiful. 

"Black," I answered

"Any highlights?'

"Yeah red."

It was after all L.Joe's favorite color. Funny how red was his favorite color and he died. Hahahaha. I should laugh right or is it alright to cry?

"Jess? You okay?"

I hadn't realized I was crying,"Yeah. I'm okay."

I have to be for him.


A/N: Don't be mad! I had to kill L.Joe! It made for every good drama! I mean she couldn't just wake up and everything be happy go lucky? That would be boring and that sir or madam is one thing I hate.  So don't unsubscribe me just yet. I will make up for it.

Just wait! Don't press that button! NOOO! Did you do? Oh you didn't? WHEW! Now what else? Oh yeah comment and subscribe. No silent readers!