Dance

Love's Jewels & Hidden Lies

Sohee's POV

"Want to dance? Wooyoung asked, reaching a hand out in a gesture.

I look around the crowded club,"Yes."

He smiles pulling me into a slow dance when all of a sudden a hand pulls me away.

"Where are you going?" He asks,frowning.

"I don't know," I shout, hoping he can hear me over the loud music.

"Sohee!"

I turn furious,"L.JOE! You took me away from dancing with my boyfriend! You better have a great explanation."

"Ricky," he says

"What about him?" I ask, tapping a foot impatiently.

"Well I leaned in to kiss him and he punched me and then we started to agrue." L.Joe says spewing words quickly as a light blush appears over his face.

Oh, he got Ricky angry.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Help me to show him I'm sorry," L.Joe begged. His face the saddest I seen it since he found out Jessica didn't like him. I didn't want a repeat of that.

"Look," I start."Your a great guy. You have dated a lot of girls but you never treated them like crap. Your sweet, an idiot, weak, dumb,..."

He rolled his point,"Your point?"

"What I'm trying to say is that Ricky fell in love with you. All the imperfections and personality is part of you. Though I can't seem to understand why, I know he really loves you."

"So, what should I do?" L.Joe glances at the pouting brunette.

"Be you and explain why you did it. Apologize but in a way you find acceptable. That's you."

L.Joe smiled,Thanks and Sohee?"

"Yeah?" I answer

"If you were in a plane so high that you couldn't see clouds I wouldn't push you to your ultimate death," L.Joe replies.

"Really?" 

"No," He smirks, going over to Ricky.

I smiled making my way back to Wooyoung. That's L.Joe for you.

"Why are you smiling?" Wooyoung asked, grabbing my hand.

I rest my head on his strong shoulder, inhaling the scent,"I love you that's why."

A/N: So yay! I finally updated after a few days. Sorry I haven't I've been feeling crappy so I've been laying in bed. Anyway I finally wrote a chapter that is not about TaecSica some people might be disappointed about that but, here you go. Also an accident happened yesterday with my brother where he tickled me (I'm very ticklish) and the hot candle which had melted near my bed fell on my face. Thankfully none of it got into my eye but, I got a 1st degree burn. So comment and subscribe.