Two

Unspoken Thoughts

December 4 2003, 17:07, Thursday

 

Right now, I'm in the dancing studio with Changmin. We had finished our training and were taking a rest. Yes, we're trainees for the SM Entertainment.

It's not exactly what I had in mind, I never thought about being an idol before. Changmin, on the other hand, had always dreamed of becoming an idol. So when one day he had come up running to me yelling, "I MADE IT!", he had encouraged me to take the auditions. And surprisingly, I made it through all the auditions flawlessly . They said that with my looks, I could easily become a model or an actor. I thank my parents for giving birth to a handsome me. 

I decided I wanted to be an idol, like Changmin. I didn't practice my singing for nothing. So we worked hard as trainees to achieve our goal.

Two other guys entered the studio. They smiled when they saw us, and we returned the gesture. They were friends we had made through spending time in SM. Yoochun and Junsu. 

They were really friendly, and a lot of fun to be with. Also though they could be idiotic sometimes, but that's okay. Since they were younger than me, they were my dongsaengs, but not to Changmin. He was the youngest of  us all. I would sometimes order them around, as a joke of me being the eldest. 

At the moment, they are talking to Changmin about something. Changmin talking about the most random stuff in his sleep or something, I don't know. 

I-we, were surprised when another guy we've never met came in, followed by a man, whom I recognized as Lee Soo-man.

However, I was far more intrigued by the new guy. I was left speechless at his appearance. 

Hot. Smoking. Hot. That is all I can say. He had the most handsome face I had ever seen, strong jawline, tanned skin, and fluffy brown hair which was messy in a y way. And he was hella tall. He was probably the same age as me, or maybe a year older. If anything, I was drooling on the floor right now. 

Mr. Lee Soo-man was saying something to us four, but I could careless at the moment. I was too busy gaping at this piece of hotness in front of me.

Suddenly, Mr. Lee Soo-man's voice reached my ears which had most likely lost the ability to hear for a while.

"So I hope you all will get along as a new group."

Excuse me what? Group? 

He turned to me and said. "Usually, it the eldest who has to carry the role of the leader. However, Yunho here will be your leader instead of Jaejoong, it was decided. I hope you don't mind that."

"No, of course not." I replied, happy that my voice had somehow found itself again. 

"Good. Now I will leave you all for a while to get to know each other better." With that he left. 

'Yunho' turned to us and finally spoke. "Nice to meet you, I'm Jung Yunho." His voice was a bit deep and husky.

Hell even his voice is dripping with .

He reached his hand towards me first. "Hope we get along well." He added with a smile. 

I think my soul left my body.

I lifted my hand up and shook his. 

"Kim Jaejoong. Nice to meet you too."

Oh, maybe it didn't. Either way, I don't think I will survive for too long.