Twelve

Unspoken Thoughts

January 21 2004, 20:08, Wednesday 

 

Yesterday's thought is still running through my mind. The fact that even if Minnie didn't like Yunho, then there is still a possibility of Yunho liking Minnie... The thought is worse than my first assumption.

And it ing hurts.

I know it's crazy, getting all worked up over a small assumption and jumping to conclusions, but I just can't stand the thought of Yunho liking someone else. Especially not when it's my best friend. I should just probably drop this topic, since it's pretty useless anyway. Though my current position would say otherwise...

Right now I'm crouched behind one of the sofas in our apartment, stalki- I mean, OBSERVING two certain people.

Okay fine. I do look like a creepy stalker right now but I couldn't give a . I've been sitting like this for about half an hour or so, doing nothing but staring at them. I'm surprised they haven't noticed me yet.

As if they would. They weren't even bothered about the fact that no one else was in the living room except them. And well, me. 

They're talking, laughing about something like always... From the looks of it, Yunho definitely has a closer relationship with Changmin than me. And-

OH MY GOD WHAT THE  WHAT THE . WHAT JUST.

I swear I nearly screamed out loud right there and then. I turned around immediately when I felt the hand on my shoulder, only to see Junsu crouching beside. He either looked confused because I had been staring at our leader and maknae's bonding while looking like a stalker, or he was worried for my health since I was practically clutching my chest like I was about to die. Well I could've.

"What the hell Junsu!?" I whisper-shouted to him. "You could've killed me!" 

"Sorry hyung! But what are you doing stalking Yunho-hyung and Changmin like that?" He whispered back.

. Better say something fast. And good enough to convince him.

"I, uh-I wasn't exactly stalking. I was just, thinking that they get along really well, compared to us. See?" I at least managed to muster up a good sentence without looking like an idiot. 

Junsu also looked at them and said, "Ohh you're right! In fact, they look like a couple!" 

I tried not wince, and I didn't exactly fail. He didn't see my face thankfully.

"What are you guys up to?" 

Great. Another one. At least he's the last. 

"Shh!" Both me and Junsu hushed Yoochun and dragged him down to our level. Luckily and not-so-surprisingly, the two chatterboxes didn't hear.

I've come to a conclusion that whenever they are talking they forget the rest of the world is something that even exists. 

"We're spying on them. So be quiet!" Junsu told.

Pause. Since when did my observation plan turn into a freaking spy game?!

Yoochun's reaction to them was even worse than Junsu. "AWW, THEY LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER~!"

"Quiet!" I clamped a hand on his mouth, preventing him from speaking anymore. 

Seriously though, I'm pretty hurt by what he said. And as much as I hate it, I can't deny it. They did look good together.

 

Maybe I'm the odd one here...