Nineteen

Unspoken Thoughts

February 19 2004, 19:02, Thursday

 

I think I might be stuck in what you call the 'friendzone'. And Yunho is literally as dense as a ing brick.

I've tried a bunch of things, and he never gets it. On Valentine's day, I gave him a box of chocolates, and he just assumed it as friend gift. Like what the hell?! Ok, so I did give the others some chocolates too, but for Yunho I put these tiny, cute red heart-shaped sweets on top of the chocolates. For the rest I gave either stars or diamonds. I mean, he should've at least suspected something, right??? Either he forgot which day it was, or he really is just an oblivious idiot. Maybe both?

My next attempt was to keep most of his attention on me. Um, let me rephrase that.

My next attempt was to try and be close with him. Yeah that sounds better and doesn't make me sound like I'm some attention . 

Rather than voicing out words, I decided to use actions. 'Cause really, I've never been too good with words. And hey, actions speak louder than words, am I right?

So, I started hanging out with him a bit more usually following him wherever he went like a lost puppy. There would be times where I would randomly give him a back hug out of nowhere. Or teasingly inch close to him on purpose. Sometimes I'd even dared to make kiss-y faces at him, most of the time getting embarrassed after doing so. Hey! It's not like I did it often. I don't think he minded though. But that's not the problem here.

The problem is, Yunho doesn't get it. He's completely taken to the fact that all I'm doing is just friendly gestures and cutesy acts, nothing more. Why, is he so ing dense? Like, TAKE A HINT ALREADY. I'M ING FLIRTING WITH YOU. 

I'm sorry if I'm being a complete moody who's on her period right now, but when you're experiencing what I am currently feeling here, what are you supposed to do? The only thing I can think of right now is to just rant my heart out. 

I swear, if Jung--on-legs-dense-as--Yunho doesn't get my next hint, I'll ing knock some sense into him with a brick. Or better, a ton of bricks.