Thirty-Four

Unspoken Thoughts

October 2009

 

"TVXQ IS HAVING A DISPUTE WITH SM ENTERTAINMENT?

S.M.Entertainment's best-selling boy band DBSK or also known as TVXQ have been revealed to be in a conflict with their own company. Three of the members, Kim Jaejoong (Hero), Kim Junsu (Xiah) and Park Yoochun (Micky) are said to have taken legal action against S.M.Entertainment in July this year, claiming that thirteen-year contract was excessively long, schedules were held out without permission of the members, and profits were unfairly distributed. 

The company has stated that all TVXQ's activities will be put to a halt in Korea until further notice. While the trio has been granted a temporary contract injunction by the Seoul Central District Court, any news from the other two members, Jung Yunho (U-know) and Shim Changmin (Max) regarding this action is yet to be revealed. Reports say that the two members had been busy with their individual acting careers. 

What do their fans think about this sudden conflict? The five members of the group have been split into two, and as a source related to entertainment business once said, 'conflict of this nature are difficult to mend.' Could this be a cause for the disbandment of the group? Although any information from the two members is yet to be revealed, SM Entertainment states that they hope for TVXQ to continue their careers, and for things to work out."

Information source: mailto:[email protected]

 

Comments:-

"Noooo.... TVXQ disbanding? :( < / 3"

"OMG no my fav group!! I'm gonna cry TT_TT"

"I wonder how the members are feeling...either way I will continue supporting TVXQ no matter what!"

"#Always_Keep_the_Faith"

"WAIT WHAT OH YM GOD NO"

"....this is a joke, right?"

"Well they haven't said that they're disbanding, just that some disagreement is going on. Even so, I hope they figure things out. TVXQ fighting!"

"Ffs SM not treating their idols right, I'M ABOUT TO FLY MY TO KOREA AND SLAP SOMEONE IF TVXQ DISBANDS YA HEAR ME"

"T_T I hope everything ends well, I don't want them to disband.."

"if they don't disband, would that mean the three of them would leave? I don't want them to leave tho ;-; Always Keep the Faith!! DBSK!! <3" 

show 159 more comments