Nutella and Peaches [M]

Late Night

 

 

No worries. Nothing too vulgar in this chapter. ;)

It's been three nights since the storm began. Kai and Lu Han spent the entire time inside the lake house, warming themselves. Yes. Warming. That means hugging, kissing, spooning and making love. Well, why not? It's not like they can do much with the heavy rain. The perfect way to ease the freezing weather is to be in each other's arms, in the soft mattress with fluffy pillows and toussled sheets around, sharing passionate kisses and exploring each other's body under the covers. Now isn't that hot?

Lu Han, wearing only his grey thermal socks, has his arms wrapped around Kai's neck, softly against his skin, as the latter s steadily. Their bodies are rocking gently under the blanket while the rain pours hard. The melodious sound of skin-slapping is drowned by the violent wind and the roaring thunder. Kai allows himself to adore Lu Han's body, trailing his fingers along his lover's thigh while speeding up his pace. It takes his breath away just watching Lu Han arch his body forward to meet his . 

"You're so hot," he whispers, staring straight into Lu Han's eyes. It's a struggle for the older to keep his eyes open with the skin-deep pleasure Kai is giving him. He cups the younger's face, clinging to him like his life depends on it. "O-o-ohhh g-god- K-Kaiiii~"

"It's been a while since we had all the time in the world to do this."

"Hmmngghh..y-y-eah..."

"I feel like I miss you even though we're together all the time. I'm...s-so crazy...about y-you~"

Lu Han can't help but bite his bottom lip. Kai has his way with words that makes him melt under his touch. The feeling of being loved and pleasured at the same time is overwhelming. Kai smiles fondly, leans closer and nips his neck. "You're all mine but I feel like every second is not enough to love you. I'll loose my mind if we ever stop."

Lu Han groans, shaking his head weakly, "N-no...we won't stop... I can't..."

"Hmmm. We won't," says Kai assuringly. He captures Lu Han's lips and kisses him hard before getting on his knees, in between the latter's legs. His hands pin Lu Han's waist in place and starts ing sharply. He plunges his hips deep into Lu Han, making the latter moan wantonly under him. Hard veins map along Kai's neck as he grips firmly on Lu Han, chasing the lustful feeling while gazing at his lover's wrecked face. He grunts particularly loud when Lu Han's nails claw around his shoulders. It doesn't take long before they both unleash the tension in their lower regions, filling the void with fresh strings of white. 

Kai helplessly collapses on Lu Han after the fiery . They kiss again but this time, it's calmer and sweet. Kai, getting on with his playful side, caresses Lu Han's , earning a squeak from the latter. At first, Lu Han pouts and hits his arm in protest but plays along in the end by pinching Kai's . He giggles when the younger man chokes on his saliva out of surprise. "You're one naughty baby," Kai remarks, rolling on the other side of the bed to spoon Lu Han. The older laces their fingers together. He feels small with Kai's broad chest pressed against his back. He can't help but notice the growing biceps holding him tight. "Have you been working out lately?" he asks, brushing his fingers along the muscles. Kai hums in reply. "When I go to work, I always drop by the gym next to my workplace and spends at least an hour lifting weights. That's why I often leave the house early during weekdays."

"I see."

"Do I look hotter?"

Lu Han chuckles, "Sure you do."

Kai kisses his shoulder and teases, "Good. It means I can seduce you more often."

Instead of answering, Lu Han only sighs. He arches his head up and lets the younger leave hickeys all over his neck. "I want to work out with you," Lu Han expresses. "I think it is highly enjoyable to watch you lift weights next to me." 

Kai pauses, a slight frown appears on his face, "I'd love to do exercise with you, baby. But I am afraid I can't let you go to the gym with me."

Lu Han tilts his head, facing him the same expression, "Why is that?"

Kai's hold around his body tightens, "Because men will certainly gawk at your body instead of working out. I don't like that."

"Kai-ah, that's not gonna happen."

"Oh I'm telling you it will. I can imagine how it'll go. You go to the gym with tight clothes, looking all gorgeous, stretching your limbs and bending down and showing your curves. Damn! That's ing y  but I can't let anyone see you like that."

Lu Han elbows him; cheeks beat red.

"What's mine is mine. Let's make that clear," the younger insists. 

"Aisshhh aren't you possessive?"

"That's one thing you love about me."

Lu Han a brow.

 

"Don't even try to deny that. You admitted it once when we were having a steamy session in the shower. I remember quite vividly how you moaned in my ears."

Defeated, the older breaks into a pleasant laughter, "Fine, fine. You win. I do feel flattered when you get possessive over me even though it's rarely possible for someone to get attracted to me."

 

Kai disagrees without a second thought, "How wrong you are. People are attracted to you more than you know, both men and women for that matter and it makes me uncomfortable. I don't even wanna tell you what I believe is running in their minds when they look at you. And no! Don't tell me I am overreacting because I have been there. I know it quite well. You have this...appeal, a charm that leaves a lasting impression on people. Although I feel blessed that you've chosen me, I'd rather keep what's mine and show them who you belong to."

Lu Han loves it when Kai doesn't hold back and expresses his true feelings for him. However, there's one thing that's bothering him; the real reason why he wants to join his boyfriend at the gym in the first place, "But what about women who loves to stare at your body at the gym? That makes me uncomfortable, too. I'd rather keep what's mine, too!" Don't tell Lu Han but he's actually as possessive as his boyfriend. Kai knows it and feels warm inside whenever he shows that side of him. It seldom happens because Lu Han isn't that vocal but when he does, Kai can only melt inside.

"I don't even notice them."

Lu Han rolls his eyes, "Right."

"It doesn't matter," Kai assures with a smirk. "With hickeys all over my chest, they know where to stand. It's more than enough to tell them that I already belong to someone." He flips Lu Han so they face each other. "Someone they can't surpass even if they walk around and seduce me."

When Lu Han narrows his eyes, Kai figures he said the wrong thing. "Not that they would because it's creepy and I will definitely run away. I feel sick just thinking about it! I'd rather have your peaches any time of the day!" 

 

 

 

 

 

Lu Han keeps a straight face. 

 

"You're not mad....aren't you?"

 

Kai receives no response.

 

"Am I not getting more peaches tonight?" he tries, leaving apologetic kisses on Lu Han's chest.

Again, no reply. 

"Babe~!" The younger whines. He looks like he's about to throw a tantrum. Lu Han laughs this time. He has been holding that laughter for a while now. He isn't mad at all. He just loves to watch Kai try hard to win him. Behind those doe-eyes, he's actually a meanie who loves to torture his younger lover (in a good way). When Kai figured that out, he made sure that his savage of a boyfriend gets a good punishment from him. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After their night activity that lasted for more hours than expected, Kai reaches for the lamp on the bedside table and turns it off, calling it a night. He is ready to fall asleep next to Lu Han when his phone suddenly vibrates. 

He sees a message from Chanyeol and opens it: 

 

 

 

"Tell me Baekhyun is there! TELL ME HE'S THERE!"

 

Kai hasn't understood the message when a call interrupts. He picks up and Chanyeol bombards his ears with inaudible words

"Tone it down, will you? Lu Han is already sleep. And no. Baekhyun is not here. Why would he be? He's living with you."

Chanyel swallows the lump on his throat. He pauses for a while before a scream erupts. "Holy moly! He's not here! He's gone! HE'S MISSING! My pumpkin is MISSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

 

 

*


A/n: Hi! I'd like to welcome my new subbies! Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter even though it's short. :3

And yes. Baekhyun left Chanyeol. You'll see what's up in the next chapter. 

Leave a comment.subscribe.upvote!

Bye, bye for now. I'm off to write updates on my other fics. ^^