Adoption?

Late Night

By morning, Chanyeol and Baekhyun find themselves stuck in the lake house. They were supposed to fetch Kiryu and bring him back to his parents’ house if not for the little boy’s stubbornness. He wrapped his tiny arms around Lu Han’s leg and glared at Chanyeol who gasped dramatically.

“Yu-kun, Obachan wants to see you already. Don’t you miss your Mama?” Baekhyun said kindly, trying to win his heart. The boy looked up to Lu Han, begging for him to say something and probably save him from going home. Kiryu developed a fondness towards the soft-spoken man and the lake house. He liked his Kai-hyung, too. He didn’t want to go home yet even though he misses his parents.

“Tomorrow?” he whispered. “Please?”

Chanyeol shook his head, “Yu-kun. Lu Han hyung and Kai hyung have to go to work. They can’t look after you all the time. I know you like to play with them but really, Aunt Yasuko will kill us if we don’t bring you back home. Do you want Yeollie to get hit by your Mama?”

The boy nodded innocently and Chanyeol thought the entire world was against him. Baekhyun sighed and walked sadly towards the door, “I guess Baekhyun hyung will have to endure Obachan’s outrage, too.” He puffed his cheeks and fluttered his eyelashes while staring at the little boy. Kiryu slowly let go of his arms from Lu Han and pouted sadly. “Can Yuyu visit Lu Han-hyung and Kai-hyung next time?”

Baekhyun’s lips twitched upwards, “Why of course. We can visit them together and play all day.” Chanyeol sobbed loudly at the back, still in misery after being rejected by the adorable Kiryu.

“Oh…okay,” the boy finally said. Baekhyun smiled victoriously as he walked side by side with his little cousin to the car. The boy made sure to give Lu Han a kiss before he hopped in.

“What about me?!” Kai asked unhappily.

Kiryu peered from the window and blew him a kiss. Kai blushed and waved dreamily. “Happy?” Lu Han nudged him and grinned. He nodded with a content smile on his lips.

-

Later that night, Lu Han and Kai talked about the possibilities of adopting a child in the future. "A boy and a girl would be nice," said Lu Han; eyes sparkling. "Or a twin," added Kai while the older one's hair. They both fell silent for a while, letting their imagination play. 

 

 

"Can you imagine how this house will turn out if there will be kids around?"

 

Kai chuckled, "Toys everywhere. Running. Screaming. Crying. Laughter."

 

"You're right. Someday, this house will be nosier but merrier at the same time. I can't wait for that day to come, Kai-ah~"

 

"Me, too." Kai smiled and rolled over to pin Lu Han underneath him. "But that will come a little later. For now, let's take all the time in the world to be with each other. Afterall, when kids finally come, we can't have our little merriment every night. We can't have our little date in the balcony. We can't spend time just for ourselves. I'm going to miss it."

 

Lu Han's nose flared in embarrassment, "Seriously."

 

"I'm actually being honest."

 

Lu Han studied Kai's expression momentarily. The latter meant it. He couldn't help but smile.

 

"I know what you're thinking, Lu. I'm being a child again."

 

"Nope. You're wrong. I'm just flattered."

 

"Flattered, huh?"

 

"Yeah. Because it seems like you can't take your hands off me. Am I that beautiful?" Lu Han ceasingly."Am I that y? Charming? Cute?"

 

Kai narrowed his eyes and clipped Lu Han's cheeks. "You know sometimes, I think you're more childish than I am."

 

"I'm not--"

 

Kai smirked, "Save it, BABY." Lu Han ended up being silenced by Kai's hungry lips.

 

("You know what, you're right. Having kids might come a little later."

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

"Well..... yes. A little too much for my own good."

"Hahaha! Oh Lu~")

 

-

A/n: I don't know what I wrote LOL. Too short, too random. ^u^

Kai is still a little immature when it comes to building a family. He is still at his early 20s afterall. haha