Movie night

Late Night

 

 

Lu Han groaned, "I really dislike horror movies." He tugged the blanket up on his face until it covered his nose. While Kai settled comfortably next to him, he was inching closer to the latter. "Why would you punish me like this, Kai-ah?"

"Babe, you said it was okay for me to choose a movie for tonight," Kai answered while munching his popcorn.

"Yes. But I didn't know it's about ghosts and creepy things!"

Kai put an arm across his shoulder so Lu Han can rest his head on his chest. "You keep on telling me that you're afraid of ghosts yet you were able to survive in this old, lake house all by yourself. Not to mention this is far away from the neighborhood."

"It's different," Lu Han insisted. "I was so engrossed in photography that time. I couldn't think of anything else but work and passion and arts."

"You have me by your side, Lu. Doesn't that relieve your fear one bit?"

Lu Han huffed and snuggled closer to the younger one. "Of course it does. I feel safe whenever I'm with you."

"Right. So don't worry. It'll be fine. It's just a movie after all."

-

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Lu Han started kicking the blanket when a bloody face of a woman appeared on the screen. He turned to Kai and buried his face on his boyfriend's shoulder. "I can't! I can't anymore!"  Kai found it hilarious but to laugh at his terrified boyfriend was the last thing he'd do. He quickly grabbed the control and turned off the TV. "There, baby. It's over. I turned it off. Hush, hush." Lu Han wrapped himself under the sheets and stayed there while Kai watched the lump flipping back and forth. The younger one, after a couple of seconds, peeked under the blanket to see Lu Han curled up in the ball while nibbling his lips. He inched inside so the two of them were lying close together.

"I don't think I can sleep after that," murmured the older one.

"I have to admit. It was scarier than I thought."

"See?" Lu Han huffed. "Now what to do? The scary face is stuck in my head. I don't even want to close my eyes."

"Kisses?" Kai offered. Lu Han ignored the fact that he was acting like a baby. He nodded and leaned his face near Kai so the latter can kiss him. Kai joined their lips together in a sweet kiss while Lu Han's flushed face. 

"Better?"

 

"Hmm.... not bad.”

 

 

 

“What?!”

 

Lu Han giggled and pressed their lips back together before Kai could protest any further.

 

It's funny. This is supposed to be our movie night but we always end up doing something else.”

Kai grinned, "Is it a bad thing?"

"No. I am not complaining," Lu Han answered before a teasing smile radiated. "More kisses?"

-

A/n: Short chapter. >.<  I need to think of more topics. If you have any suggestions, please leave it in the comment section. Thank you!  ^U^