Photographs

Late Night

"Keeping the memories alive"

(ctto)

-

Lu Han joins Kai in bed carrying a bunch of photographs. He smiles widely as he cuddles with the younger one. "Look at these. I got them earlier today while you were out with your friends.  I was so excited to show you that I forgot to clean up the mess in the studio! HAHA!"

Lu Han hands him a couple of photographs and Kai gawks at them one by one. "You processed all of these today?"

"Yeah. Why not? They are all good shots of you."

Kai turns to Lu Han with mouth agape, "But these are all candid pictures of me! Me drooling in my sleep. Me washing the dishes. Me cleaning my shoes. Me walking somewhere I can't remember. Me combing my hair. Even when I am about to take a shower!"

"Hehehe." Lu Han hides his blushing face on his lover's chest. "They are all worth to keep."

Kai cups Lu Han cheeks to meet the latter's eyes before he narrows his, "Stalker."

Lu Han grins, "You like it."

"You're a creep."

"You're a hottie."

"I know and you're obsessed with me."

"Not gonna argue with that!" Lu Han declares enthusiastically before attacking Kai's neck and tickles the hell out of the younger one. Kai laughs hysterically but that didn't last long when he flips Lu Han under him and puts his revenge into action.

After a long while, the two finally stop their silliness. Lu Han cards his fingers through the soft, ash-colored hair of his lover and lets the silence envelopes them. Truthfully, he doesn't mind being labeled as a stalker by non other than his own boyfriend. He is not ashamed to use his passion in photography to draw memories of the one he loves he most. If he can, Lu Han is all willing to take photos of Kai everyday. He is more happy to keep every cherished moments in a click of a shutter so they can look back at their shared life together when they grow old. 

"Lu."

 

"Hm?"

 

"Give me a moment."

 

Kai drifts away from Lu Han's embrace and paces away from the bed. The older one observes as the boy searches something in the drawer across the room. When he turns back, Kai is holding a camera. He is smiling like he is about to do something silly. He pushes a button and places the camera in front of them.

"Kai-ah. What are you doing?"

The other sits beside him quietly before pulling Lu Han for a kiss; a long and passionate one.

 

(In the middle of their romantic action, they somehow forgot about the camera.)

 

When Kai finally pulls away and checks his supposed masterpiece, he blushes awkwardly. 

Lu Han lifts an eyebrow.

 

"I'm sorry," the younger one says when he realized that he just took a video of them making out in bed. Lu Han seems to decipher the situation and laughs at him. "You're an idiot."

 

Kai buries his face on the sheets and whines in embarrassment. 

 

"But I love you nonetheless," Lu Han states as he takes away the camera from Kai.

 

The latter throws his head up to face Lu Han. "Really?!"

 

A smirk. "Yes. Now smile for me, handsome!"

 

CLICKS!

 

 

("Caption: Can you believe this handsome man doesn't know how to take photos?"

Kai deflates inwardly upon hearing his boyfriend.)

-