18th September

버클's One Shot Collection

“Krystal, are we there yet?” asked a ‘blind’ Amber as she felt the delicate hand of her girlfriend leading her body to a place.

She is absolutely clueless as to where her girlfriend is bringing her to because she was blindfolded the moment she opened the door of her home to her girlfriend, and the younger girl just led her to the car, made lots of turns around the neighbourhood so that Amber would not guess what Krystal is planning before driving for another 20 minutes and finally stopping. When the car stopped, Krystal opened Amber’s door and led her out again, as the older girl was greeted with the scorching hot sun that was outside. However, after walking for about what it seems like 5 to 10 metres, she heard a door opening and felt that door as she was led into a room and was then cooled down by the air conditioning in the room.

“Almost! But don’t take out your blindfold yet!!” Krystal said as she opens another door.

“Hurry up! I am waiting!” Amber pestered.

“Almost!!! Almost!!!!” came the reply.

“Okay, take it out in…”

“5”

“4”

“3”

“2”

“1”

Amber untied the blindfold that was tied on her head, and what was unveiled in front of her gave her the biggest shock of her life.

“W-w-what is this?” she asked as her jaw dropped.

There sat more than ten pairs, maybe twenty, of shoes in a cupboard that was located in a room. Everything ranging from Adidas to Nike on their shoe collection.

"Well… since you love shoes probably more than you love me, and I am really not sure what are the shoes you’ve got and what are the shoes you have yet to buy, I just asked the staff to get me all of their latest collections on the rack of your size.” explained Krystal sheepishly.

Amber was amused at how her girlfriend had planned for this surprise on her birthday in the least expected way. Krystal brought Amber to her house and got a new shoe cupboard (a big one) and arranged all the shoes neatly in the spare room that Amber uses for work whenever she is over at Krystal’s house.

Nonetheless, Amber appreciated what Krystal did for her because her girlfriend knew nothing about the shoes that she has been collecting, but made the effort to get the shoes even if Krystal gets jealous on Amber’s addiction in collecting shoes at times, which was partly influenced by Scott, her friend.

“Awwww. I love this surprise! It took me aback, but I love it!” Amber said as she hugged Krystal.

“Really?! I thought you would scold me for spending so much money for the shoes that you don’t like!”

“How can I do this after you made so much effort? You are the best Krystal!” Amber praised.

“If I am the best, can you do me a favour…?” Krystal requested.

“Your wish is my command princess!”

“Lend me your phone!!!” came the request.

“Eh?” Amber looked at her girlfriend to see that the girl with long hair stretched her hand out waiting for an object to be placed on her hand.

“Okay okay” Amber said as she sighed and reached her hand into her pocket to fish out her phone and passed it to Krystal.

Krystal unlocked it in a swift movement, clicked on the Instagram app and began scrolling through Amber’s photo gallery.

“Yah! What are you doing at my photo gallery?!” Amber half-shouted in shock.

“Trying to look for a picture I took the other day while we were on a date.” was the reply.

“For...?” Amber asked curiously.

And before she could get a reply, Krystal found that picture and clicked on it before getting directed to the caption page on Instagram.

Amber wanted to snatch the phone away from Krystal but the younger girl merely turned her back against her. Amber tried to go to the front of Krystal, but Krystal moved again. The pair continued this, turning circles within the room as Krystal continued typing the captions.

“There, all done!” claimed Krystal as she clicked on the ‘share’ button.

Horrified, Amber snatched over the phone and saw what Krystal did.

Krystal posted a picture that she took with Amber’s phone of her sitting by the road while they were on a date once and the caption read in English, “Thank you always believing in me. Won’t let you down :)” and not forgetting to end it off with Krystal-style message to Amber, “Happy Birthday Stupid Llama”.

And quickly, like always, likes and comments started to appear under that picture, as well as wishes from fans. It was too late to do anything since more and more fans are starting to appear under the comments section. Deleting it would have seemed too suspicious. She and Krystal would probably have to answer to their manager later, but the latter didn’t seem to care.

“You would get us into trouble!!” exclaimed Amber.

“I don’t care any longer, because I am really thankful for believing in me every time and I definitely don’t want to let you down and I promise that I would be the best girlfriend you ever had. I have been wanting to say these to you, but I couldn’t bring myself to do it, so I thought of this idea. Anyways, the Kryber fans are smart. I am sure they would know what we are up to! Look! Someone is mentioning how it sounded like me now! Treat this as their little surprise on your special day!”

Amber kept her phone and patted on Krystal’s head, assuring her that things would be fine and hugged her.

 

A/N: hellooooo!!! i am back but not really back HAHAHA i actually wanted to do this last week on Amber's birthday, but i got too busy to do so with schoolwork and tests, but now that i finished my tests, i finally got the time to do some writing which i really missed! this story is based on Amber's Instagram update on her birthday because it practically screams Kryber, and the idea on the shoes part was suggested by a friend of mine, so i am including this! havee a nice day dear readers! it's Friday here already in Singapore, so TGIF!! ^^