Where am I?

Please save me!

Taemin POV
My head kept throbbing, telling me that I was slowly waking up. I opened my eyes and found myself in a dimly lit room. I tried touching my head to check for injuries, but I couldn't move my hands. 
'Crap, my hands are chained.' I mentally cursed, as I saw that my hands were chained to the wall above my head.  I suddenly heard someone speaking.
"Taemin? Are you okay?" I heard a voice say. I turned to my left and saw that Seungri, bigbang's maknae, was sitting about 5 meters from me.
"Seungri hyung? What is going on? Why are we here?" I asked, feeling the panic and fear creep up on me.
"I don't know. But we aren't alone." He said, looking away. I followed his gaze to see 3 sleeping figures on the other side of the room. I recognized them as Zelo from b.a.p, Hyuk from Vixx, and the one I knew the best, Sehun from Exo. 
"What are we all doing here? Have we been kidnapped?" I asked, panics flowing through my body. If someone had to kidnap someone from idol groups, it would make sense to kidnap the Maknaes. We were the youngest, and therefore, our hyungs would be willing to pay large amounts of money to get us back. Seungri looked back at me.
"I think we have. I haven't seen who did it, and no one has informed us of any demands of ransom. I think we ought to wait for the others to wake up. In a few days, the kidnapper will demand a ransom and a time limit for it. If they don't get it within the time limit..." He hesitated, but he didn't have to say anything. If the ransom wasn't paid, the kidnappers would most likely kill us. 
"We'll get out of this. Right?" I asked, needing someone to tell me, even if it was a lie.
"Of course. We are all going to get out of this alive. I promi..." He started.
"Don't promise anything, hyung. You are as sure as I am, which is not at all." I stopped him. I knew I shouldn't have. That it was disrespectful, but I couldn't have him make fake promises.

It took several hours from I woke up, to the next one did. The next one to wake was Sehun. I was happy to see him relatively unharmed. Being from the same company, meant that we had had quite a few events together, and I had actually become pretty good friends with most of the Exo guys. 
"Taemin hyung? Seungri hyung? What the heck is going on?" He asked, just as panicked as I was when I first woke up. I tried to stay as calm as possible.
"Calm down, Sehunnie. We suspect that we have been kidnapped. We know nothing beside that right now, but it is Important for us to remain calm, so please calm down." I tried. Sehun tried to calm down, and when he had gotten himself together, he looked at us again.
"What about our hyungs? Are they okay?" He asked. I really hadn't thought of the possibilities of our hyungs being here too, but I quickly brushed away the thoughts. They were most certainly okay. Probably not okay, as their Maknaes had been kidnapped, but aside from that, I didn't think they were hurt. Suddenly the door opened, revealing a figure dressed in all black, with a mask on the face, hiding their identity. Two more people, dressed the same way, entered the room. One of them were carrying two buckets of water, which they unceremoniously threw on the last two, still sleeping, Maknaes, making them wake up, gasping for air and looking around confused and scared. I looked back at the first figure, who was most certainly the leader, and muttered to myself.
"This is the beginning."
-------------------------
AN- Hello. So I said that I would update during the weekend. Right now, it's 9:45 pm in my country. So I'm thinking to do the next chapter in the POV of either Zelo or Sehun. Which one do you prefer. Or should I do some good different and do a chapter on how the different groups are trying to find their Maknaes?
Xoexo