A slightly smaller piece of bread?

Please save me!

No POV
Back in the room with the maknaes, the man dressed in black, had not spoken yet. He used weird hand gestures to tell his minions, what he wanted them to do. He made them take of the maknaes handcuffs, but leaving them on the wall as a threat for them to behave nicely. Everyone's arms were sleeping after being held above their heads for hours and hours. 
"Who are you?" Seungri asked, acting a lot more fearless than he felt. As the oldest maknae, he had taken the role of temporary leader, and therefore also the responsibility to bring the others back home safely. 
"I don't think you are in a position to ask the questions, Seungri." The man said. The man walked over to the maknaes in the other part of the room. Sehun, Zelo and Hyuk were staring at him with a mixture of fear and anger. 
"Why are we here?" Zelo asked, his voice as small and fragile as he looked.
"You are here because I want something from your respectable groups. I want 1 million dollars from each of your groups. Later today, I will contact your groups and tell them of my offer. You for a million dollars." He said. Zelo's head dropped silently. It then hit the rest of the maknaes. B.a.p had been in financial problems for several months. There was little chance that the group would be able to pay 1 million dollars. The three men exits the door and Zelo's head dropped even more. It took a few seconds, before the other maknaes could hear soft crying coming from him.
"Zelo, are you okay?" Sehun asked. Zelo looked at him with tears in his eyes. He shook his head.
"I'm going to die." The youngest whispered softly. Sehun slowly inched closer to him and put his arm around the crying teenager. Because that is all he was. A teenager. 
"If I know anything about b.a.p, and especially Bang Yongguk, it is that they love you more than anything. I promise that they'll somehow get the money. They won't leave you here. And even if they can't get the money, I'm sure the other groups will help them." Seungri said. 
"You really think so?" Zelo asked, trying to desperately dry his tears, just for them to be replaced by new ones.
"I don't think so. I know it." Seungri said.

Several hours later, Hyuk looked at the ceiling.
"I'm starving." He exclaimed. The others looked at him. They had been thinking the exact same thing, but Hyuk had been the first to speak it out loud.
"Me too." Taemin said. It had been almost 24 hours since any of them had last eaten.
"Do you think they are going to feed us?" Sehun asked. The others shrugged their shoulders. They had no idea. The door opened once again, and the man dressed in black, re-entered the room. 
I heard you were hungry. Do you want some food?" He asked as if he was talking to a little child. The maknaes nodded slowly, afraid to anger the man. He walked out of the door again, before throwing a small loaf of bread into the room. The maknaes looked at it, debating whether or not to pick it up. Hyuk slowly walked over and picked it up. It was dry and stale, but it was all they had to eat at the moment. Hyuk walked around, putting a small but equal amount of bread in each of the others hands. Seungri noticed that when he had finished, the piece that he had for himself where a great deal smaller than what he had given the others, but Hyuk didn't complain. Seungri got up.
"Here, you can have mine." He said to the younger boy. Hyuk looked up at him and smiled.
"No thanks, you should eat it." He said, obviously trying to convince Seungri's that he was okay. Seungri nodded, and sat back in his corner. He ate about half of the bread, before putting the other half in his pocket. 

Later, when the others had miraculously fallen asleep, Seungri crawled over to Hyuk and put the piece of bread in his hands, before going back to his own spot, and falling asleep.
-----------------------------
Hello. So I had decided to upload tomorrow, but this kind of just wrote itself and the I had to put it up. I hope you enjoyed it. I would like to dedicate this chapter to all my subscribers, just because you are wonderful people. Thanks for encouraging me everyday, to do what I love<3