Release? I

Please save me!

No POV
"Sir. 2 more millions have just been transferred to the account." A man said. Another man, who seemed to have a higher status, looked at him.
"Procedure, always procedure." The other man said.

Back with the maknaes, everyone was sleeping. Suddenly, the door opened, waking everyone.
"Okay, two more groups have given us the money." He said, making everyone look at him.
"Taemin, Hyuk. You two have been released, please follow me." He said, making Taemin and Hyuk stand up. Both boys walked over towards the man, their steps slow from the lack of food.
"But what about the others?" Hyuk asked, looking at Seungri and Zelo, sitting on the floor.
"Their groups haven't paid yet, so they won't be released." The man said.
"But..." Taemin started.
"Go. It's alright." Seungri encouraged the two. Even though he wanted to go home, he knew he couldn't leave Zelo behind.
"Okay, but we'll see you later." Hyuk said, as the door was closed. The two was led into a room, where their hands were bound and bags were put over their heads. It wasn't because they could do much. The lack of eating and the constant fear had taken most of their energy. The two were put in the back of a car and driven to a secret place.
"Taemin hyung? Do you think they'll find us?" Hyuk asked.
"I'm sure of it." Taemin answered. The two were calmed slightly by the others presence. But that need as a door opened and Hyuk was taken out of the car.
"Hyuk, are you there?" Taemin asked, panicked. He couldn't see the younger because of the bag, but he felt his presence gone. The car door was he hut again, and the car soon started moving. It was a very bumpy ride, and as Taemin wasn't wearing a seatbelt, he hit his head against something, prompting him to pass out.

Hyuk was aware of his surroundings. He felt a tree against his back, the rope tied around his wrists, digging into the skin. He felt slightly cold, he was terrified. It didn't take long, however, before he heard yelling in the background.
"Hyukkie? Hyuk?" He heard someone yell.
"Help." He yelled, but felt that his voice was weak.
"Hyuk." He heard someone yell. He was able to recognize the voice anywhere.
"Hongbinnie? Is that you?" He asked, his voice quivering. He felt someone kneel beside him, fiddling with the bag and the rope around his wrists. As the bag was pulled away, he was met with the worried and tearful eyes of Hongbin. As soon as the elder saw his eyes, he flung his arms around him, hugging him as if his life depended on it. Hyuk hugged him back, albeit a little weaker.
"I was so worried about you. I thought I wasn't ever going to see you again." Hongbin cried.
"I've missed you too. I was so terrified. Where are the others?" Hyuk asked. Hongbin dried his eyes quickly.
"They should be around here somewhere." He said. He stood up and lifted the maknae of the ground. He kissed the maknae's forehead softly and went to find the other members.
"I've found him." He yelled as he found the others. The others came running at such a speed, that Hyuk thought they were going to crash. As they reached him, he was attacked by hugs and tears. N was the one who cried the most, almost refusing to let go of him again. But he was home, and Hyuk couldn't be happier to be with his hyungs.

Taemin was dropped of in a park, only a few miles from where Hyuk had been dropped of. He woke up, finding himself lying on the cold ground. He started freezing quickly, with nothing but his normal clothes to cover him. He quickly fell unconscious again, from his body trying to conserve the small amount of body heat.

"Hello?" A voice asked near him. Taemin woke up at someone shaking his shoulder. The bag was pulled of his head and revealed a stranger standing in front of him.
"Oh my gosh. You are one of those kidnapped maknaes, right?" He asked. Taemin nodded weakly. The stranger, a man a little older than him, lifted Taemin of the ground and carried him to the nearest shop. 
"Hello. Can I use your phone, I need to call the police." The man asked. Taemin asked him to call SHINee as well, wanting nothing more than to see his hyungs. About 15 minutes later, 4 young men rushed through the door, imidiatly spotting their maknae, who was covered in blankets.
"Taemin-ah." Key gasped, rushing forward. He fell to his knee by the maknaes side, quickly putting a hand on his forehead.
"My baby. I was so worried about you." Key said, making the others laugh at Key's umma side. 
"Don't worry Key umma. I'm okay." Taemin said, his voice breaking slightly. The other members rushed to his side, hugging him and fuzzing over him like 4 overprotective ummas. Soon, however, the ambulance arrived to take Taemin to the hospital, and the others had to let go, after promising to visit him later.
--------------
an- hello. So sad news. I'm not going to include 2min in this story anyway. I have had a hard time finding out how to incorporate it in this story, and I couldn't find a solution. Sorry to all the 2min shippers. But I promise that 2min will be represented in my next SHINee story. Anyway, tomorrow is December first. Christmas. Or for you who don't celebrate Christmas for some reason, happy winter. Please subscribe and vote for this story. Thank you to everyone who has subscribed, everyone of you means the world to me❤