GD has thoughts of murder?

Please save me!

No POV
"When I find out who took my panda, I'm going to rip out their lungs and feed it to them." GD cursed. Daesung and Taeyang looked at each other and silently agreed to wait and let the leader calm a little down before they would say anything. They were heading to their car, going to meet the other groups and talk about what to do about the kidnapping of their Maknaes. When they had found out about Seungri's kidnapping, they had all lost their heads for a while.

(Flashback)
It was early in the morning in bigbang's dorm. TOP was the first up, and he went to make breakfast. He went to wake the rest of the boys, starting with the leader. GD had come home quite late the previous night, and was therefore very tired, but still he pulled himself out of bed. While TOP had gone to wake Daesung and Taeyang up, GD was going to wake up the maknae. He stopped in front of Seungri's door, knocking and waiting for a response.
"Seungri-ah, you have to get up, we have a schedule." He called. When he didn't get a response, he opened the door, expecting to find the younger boy in his bed, sleeping. Instead, he found the bed empty and made. 
"Seungri-ah?" GD asked, worry flooding his entire being. He ran into the kitchen.
"Guys, have you seen Seungri? He isn't in his room." The leader said. The others, who had already stated eating, stopped dead in their tracks. Daesung had a piece of toast in his hands, ready to bite into it. Taeyang had a glass of milk in his hand, halfway in the air. At the leaders words, they all fumbled for their phones, trying to call the youngest member of their group.
"Hey, not all of you at once. Taeyang hyung, you call him." The leader declared and the others put away there phones. Taeyang dialed the number and held the phone to his ear. He counted the beeps. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Then he ended the call, realizing that the maknae wasn't going to pick up.
"Where is he?" Daesung asked, looking worried up at the leader, who was completely terrified as well.
"I don't know." GD answered. And it was true. He had no idea of where the maknae could be, and nothing scared him more than the endless posibilities.
(Flashback end)

"If they have touched a hair on his head, I'm going to rip their's off. In going to kill them." GD cursed again. The car ride to the meeting was short, and silence ruled the car. No one talked, except for the scary outbursts of the leader. They arrived at the building, where a few other vans were already parked. They went inside, along with their manager. Inside the conference room, they found a bunch of people. 

SHINee had already arrived, but not all of them seemed to be there mentally. Onew and Key were staring blankly ahead of them. The other members seemed to try to keep their cool, but their mental shields seemed weak. 

Not all of Exo were there, only Exo-k, and then Luhan. Luhan had agreed to come, because he was Sehun's best friend, and because he couldn't stand the thought of not being there when the fate of his Sehunnie were discussed. None of the Exo members looked okay, although they had different facial expressions. Luhan looked as if he was ready to lay down and bawl his eyes out. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were holding hands as if their lives depended on each other. Kai, Suho and D.O were obviously trying to compose themselves, but like GD, they wanted to kill the person who took their precious maknae, although their plans were less gory and bloody than GD's. 

Vixx were trying their hardest to comfort N and Hongbin, who looked like they had just had a heart attack. N blamed it all on himself. As the leader, he meant, he was supposed to prevent these sort of things and protect his dongsaengs. Hongbin, who was very close to Hyuk, was holding onto Leo's arm for dear life, while the older rubbed his back comfortingly. 

Suddenly, the door opened and revealed B.a.p. They bowed shortly, before taking a seat at their opposite end of the table. Yongguk was seemingly holding himself together, while trying to comfort the other members. 

Then a man stepped through the door. He was carrying a bag and sat down at the end of the table.
"Please take a seat everyone." He said. They all gathered around the table, some drying away their tears. 
"I have personally talked to the CEOs of your respectable companies. All of them are saying for you to stay in your dorms, unless you are told otherwise. In two hours, the leaders of your groups will be holding a press conference, where you will be revealing the kidnapping of your maknaes. You are only supposed to tell them about the dissapperance, and nothing more." He said. GD looked at all the other leaders. Both Onew and N were still drying their tears, while their members tried to comfort them. Yongguk received an encouraging pat on the back from Daehyun, who told whispered something to him. Suho were quietly whispering with the other members, who were giving him comforting smiles and tried their best to look as positive as possible. Luhan was sitting a few feet from the others. He couldn't handle all this. He had hoped that they had news, about Sehun or the others, just something to prove that his best friend was still alive.
------------
AN- hey again. So I think this chapter is set the day after the kidnappings, or maybe later the same day. What do you think? If you think the 'romance' part of this story is going a little slow, I promise you, that the feelings will start to grow soon. Right now everyone has enough on their minds to think about love. Please subscribe if you haven't, and comment your feelings and wishes for the story. Maybe I will incorporate your ideas into the story<3