Annoying reporters and a reminder?

Please save me!

No POV 
The press conference was about to begin. The 5 five leaders were sitting in front of a large assembly of news reporters. The questions began to flow.
"Bang Yongguk? Are you afraid of losing your maknae?" One reporter asked. The other leaders looked towards Yongguk, who took a deep breath.
"I hope to be getting him back as soon as possible. We really miss him. A lot." Yongguk said, trying to stay short and sharp.
"Cha Hakyeon? Do you feel a little guilty of having failed your team?" Another reporter asked.
"I don't think I have failed my team. I could not have foreseen this. Nobody could." He answered, keeping almost all emotions from his voice.
"But do you think Sanghyuk is blaming you?" The reporter kept going. The others could see N's defense start to shatter. The thought of his maknae blaming him, was too much for him, so Suho stepped in to help.
"I don't think any of the maknaes would be able to hate us. Not Hyuk, Taemin, Zelo, Seungri. Or Sehun." The Exo-leader said, his voice clear and honest. This however, did not stop the reporters.
"Onew, what would you and the rest of SHINee be willing to pay, to get Taemin back?" The reporter asked. And Onew answered.
"Whatever it takes to get him back, we will be willing to pay. And I think I can say the same for the other groups." Onew said. He looked at the other leaders, who nodded at him. Then it happened. It started with Suho reaching his hand out for Yongguk to take. Yongguk then extended his other hand to hold onto GD's, who took Onew's, who lastly took N's hand. And they were all connected. The reporters took about a thousand photos of the leaders holding hands, supporting each other.

Meanwhile, with the maknaes, the scary man with the black clothes came back, holding a newspaper in his hand. He threw the paper to Sehun, who looked at the front page.
"It says,'maknaes kidnapped, kpop-world in shock. After the kidnapping of 5 maknaes, the police is clueless on how to find the kidnapper. If you have tips to find the kidnapper or the kidnapped maknaes, you will be rewarded. Please report to the police immediately'." He stopped.
"Do you think I should remind the police, and your groups, how much is at stake. I think I will." The man said. He nodded for his bodyguards to chain the maknaes up again.
"No, leave him down. I want to have a little fun with him." The man said. The rest of the maknaes looked scared, as the man motioned for them to bring Zelo with them.
"No, no take me instead." Sehun yelled. The man looked at him for a moment, then proceeded to walk through the door, followed by his bodyguards. Despite his heavy fighting and yelling, Zelo was pulled out of the door behind him. Seungri pulled at the chains holding his hands at the wall. What if they were going to kill Zelo? What if he failed to protect him? How would he tell b.a.p, that he let their beloved, almost worshipped, maknae die?
-------------------------
AN- Cliffhanger, just how I like to end a story. I will now go on hiatus and leave you all hanging. Just kidding. I wouldn't do that to you. But who knows what I might do to poor little Zelo. I'm sorry for the cheesiness of the first part of this chapter. I hope it wasn't too bad. Please leave a comment, as they make me update faster. And if you are not subscribed yet, please do so<3