Do we have enough money?

Please save me!

No POV

"A million dollars? It's like one shot over again." Youngjae sighed. B.a.p was gathered in the living room, sitting on the couches, discussing what to do. Daehyun had his head in his hands.
"We don't have a choice. We have to get him back. None of us could be able to look ourselves in the mirror if we didn't get him back." Jongup said, looking at the leader for advice. 
"It's a lot of money, hyung." Himchan said.
"I know, Himchan. I know." Yongguk sighed. 
"What do we do? We can't abandon Zelo. Do we have the money to pay a million dollars?" Jongup asked the question that everyone wanted to ask.
"No, we don't." Yongguk said, finally uttering the words that they all feared.

(With the maknaes)
The door opened and a man stepped in, pushing Zelo in front of him.
"Zelo?" Sehun asked. The younger looked at him and nodded, letting the older know, that he was alright. The man chained Zelo to the wall, leaving when he was done. Seungri could clearly see the tears streaks on the youngest cheeks.
"What happened? Are you okay?" He asked.
"Yes...no...I don't know. I want to go home. I don't want to die." Zelo said, a silent tear making its way down his cheek.
"It's okay. You're going to get home. I know you are." Seungri said, trying to assure the younger that he was going to make it. That he wasn't going to die. That he was going to see his hyungs again. Just like Seungri was hoping to see his own hyungs again. 
'What are they doing at this moment' he thought. 
'They are probably thinking of a way to get a million dollars. GD hyung is probably reading a book called '120 ways to kill someone-bloody edition'. He thought amused by the thought of GD killing someone because they hurt him. But in a way, he found it endearing, how protective the leader was of him. 

A few hours later, only Seungri and Taemin were still awake.
"What if we are all going to die? What if they have no plans of returning us, and they are just going to kill us when they get the money?" Taemin asked, looking to Seungri. Seungri looked at the younger.
"I don't know what their plan is, but I know that I'm going to do everything in my power to get us all back home." Seungri said, trying to reassure Taemin, as much as he was trying to reassure himself. 
"Do you miss your hyungs?" Taemin asked suddenly.
"Of course I do. Don't you miss yours?" He asked back.
"Yeah I do. I miss them a lot." Taemin said, smiling slightly at the thought of his hyungs. It made Seungri think of his hyungs, smiling to himself. 
'I miss my hyung too. A lot. Especially GD hyung.' Seungri thought to himself, feeling his smile widen slightly.
------------------
Here it is. The beginning of the feels. A lot of you asked for me to pair Seungri up with GD, so I did. I hope you like it. Please leave a comment and subscribe if you aren't already. Also, I'm sorry for the shortness of this chapter, but I didn't really have a lot of ideas for this chapter, so it's mostly just a filler. Hope you enjoy it anyway<3