Are we going to help?

Please save me!

No POV
SHINee was sitting in their dorm. After a short trip to the hospital, Taemin had been allowed to go home. Now they were all sitting in the sofa, Taemin in the middle, with Key and Onew taking turns hugging the life out of him. 
"Hyungs. I'm okay now, you can let me go now." Taemin pleaded. His hyungs hadn't let him out of their sight since they got him back.
"I don't know about the others, but I'm staying right here, with my Tae-baby." Key said, hugging the maknae a little tighter. Although Taemin had gotten used to Key's constant mothering since he was 15, he was an adult now. 
"We still have a problem." Taemin said, making his hyungs look at him. 
"You're talking about Zelo, right?" Jonghyun said. Taemin nodded.
"They haven't gotten the financials to pay for his release. We are going to help them, right?" The maknae asked. He looked over at Onew. As the leader, he had the final say in these sort of cases. 
"Taemin, I know you don't know this, because we have been trying to keep you in the dark. But with paying for your release, we are left with few money. I would love nothing more, than to help b.a.p and Zelo, but we can't really do much." The leader said. Jonghyun put his hand comforting on Taemin's back, expecting some sort of violent reaction from the maknae.
"Can't we do anything?" Taemin asked.
"We could give them what little money we have, but that means no new clothes, no luxuries. It means no shopping for Key. It means no sports equipment for Minho. It means no chicken for Onew hyung. We would have a super tight budget if we do it." Jonghyun said. The 3 mentioned members looked down in disappointment. 
"Hyung?" Taemin said, looking at the leader again, expecting him to give the answers. Onew took a deep breath and thought through the pro's and con's of his decision. 
"Of course, we're going to help them." The leader smiled. Taemin hugged the leader quickly. 
"Can you four go and call b.a.p. I think they want to hear it from Taemin." The leader said, ushering the others out of the room. As the door closed, he sat back down, his smile now gone. He grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. In the other room, Jonghyun had gotten suspicious of his hyungs behavior. He left the others and walked into the other room. As he opened the door, he saw the leader hide a piece of paper behind his back.
"What are you hiding, hyung?" He asked. 
"It's nothing Jjong. Go join the others." He said. But Jonghyun stood his ground. He reached out his hand, his eyes locking with the leader's. The older sighed and handed him the paper. It was a plan over how Onew, single-handedly was going to earn money to support the group.
"Hyung. You can't be seriously considering this." Jonghyun said, sitting down next to Onew.
"We still have to eat. And the bills don't pay themselves." Onew sighed. 
"You're right. But you aren't doing this alone. A least let me help you. I promise I won't tell the others." Jonghyun said. He knew how the leader always tried to make life easier for the others behind their backs, but this was too big for one person.
"Thanks Jjong." Onew said. Instead of answering, Jonghyun pulled the leader into a hug.
-----------------------------------------

Meanwhile at bigbang's dorm
The members stepped through the door. At the hospital, Seungri had gotten medical help for his hand. It was late night, and Seungri was very tired. He hadn't gotten any sleep for almost 38 hours. But still, he asked the groups to sit down on the couch with him. They did. 
"Are we going to help Zelo?" He asked, the question catching the older members off guard. 
"Of course we are. You two developed some kind of friendship when you... Never mind." GD said, trying not to open any healing scars.
"Thank you. It really means a lot that you agree with me." The maknae said.
"That's great. Can we go to bed now?" Daesung asked, making the others laugh at him. Seungri went to sleep, but his sleep was terrorized by nightmares.

He was back with the man, laying on a table, having a knife dug into his hand. He saw the blood that was there the first time. As the man dug the knife out, however, the events turned away from the real time. The man ripped Seungri's shirt of, and placed the knife on the bare skin on his chest. Seungri couldn't move, as the man carved delicate patterns in his skin. After a while, he lifted the knife, and lifted it above his head. Seungri watched in slow motion as the knife decended and dug itself into his chest, right by the heart.

Seungri woke with a gasp. The door to his room was open and a figure stood in it.
"What happened? Are you okay?" GD asked hurriedly, sitting down on the bed beside the maknae. 
"I just had a nightmare. I'm okay." He said, his voice shaking. GD nodded his head, but didn't move away.
"Would it be better if I stayed here?" The leader asked. Seungri thought for a moment, before scooting over, making space for the leader to lay down next to him. GD crawled under the blanket and put an arm around the maknae.
"Is this okay?" He asked.
"It's perfect." Seungri answered.
-----------------------
An- aw, wasn't that cute. But we haven't heard from Zelo yet. Don't worry, I think he's okay. For now. But I hope you liked this chapter. I haven't really had a lot of time to write it, as I have been busy with decorating my house for Christmas today. But please comment, vote and subscribe if you haven't yet❤️