Home is where the hyungs are.

Please save me!

Zelo POV
"Zelo. We have news. Yongguk hyung, he's awake. And he wants to see you." Himchan said, smiling at me. Of course they were happy too. They had now spend a week not knowing if I would be okay. And now their leader has been in serious danger. 
"Can you stand by yourself, or should I get a nurse to help you?" Jongup asked.
"I can stand by myself." I said, but as soon as my feet hit the floor, it was as if they turned into jelly. If Seungri hadn't been there to catch me, I would surely have fallen.
"Thanks" I smiled up at him, but rolled my eyes at the same time.
"We should probably get going. I bet our groups already miss us." Seungri said, talking to the other maknaes. They all nodded and wished us luck, before walking out of the door. My hyungs helped me stand, as they didn't trust my legs to carry me. We walked slowly towards the room, where Yongguk hyung was lying, and the further we got, the steadier my steps were, so when we reached hyungs room, I didn't need their support at all.
"Hyung." I greeted, but quickly ran over and embraced him, for the first real time in a week.
"Zelo. Are you alright? Were you hurt?" He asked. Typically hyung. 
"You were close to death, and you're asking me if I'm okay? I am okay, thanks to you." I said. He smiled and patted my hair affectionately. I almost didn't notice when the others left the room to give us some privacy. 
"Well, I made a choice out there didn't I? I wouldn't have done that, if I wasn't ready to deal with the consequences of my choice." Hyung said.
"But you could have died." I said.
"And then I would have died protecting you, my dongsaeng. Isn't that the perfect way for a hyung to die?" He said. I was happy that even though he had been through surgery and almost died, he could still joke around. 
"No, the prefect any for a hyung to die, is not to die." I said.
"That doesn't make any sense, and you know that." He laughed.
"Yeah, yeah, you can talk about sacrificing your life for mine, but you can't have me say something that doesn't make sense." I pretended to be annoyed, but I cracked up rather quickly.

Later that day, it was time for the rest of us to go home. The doctors wanted to keep Yongguk hyung for a while, to make sure he was alright.
"You know, Zelo. We have missed you too." Daehyun hyung said.
"I've missed you too. What makes you think that I didn't?" I ask, a small pack of guilt in my stomach. It is true. One of the first things I ask about when I saw them, was Yongguk hyung. 
"I'm sorry I haven't paid much attention to you today, hyungs." I said.
"Don't apologize. You can make it up when we get home by watching a movie with us." Youngjae said. I laughed at his train of thoughts.
"Of course hyung. I would love to watch a movie with you. All of you." I laughed, adding the last thing,so that no one felt left out. When we got home, we watched a really bad movie, but it was nice too get my mind of the terrible things that had happened. Somewhere along the movie, my hyungs started hugging me from everywhere.
"Hyungs, I'm not a baby. You can stop babying me." I said, but they just laughed.
"You'll always be our baby-Zelo." They laughed.
--------------------------------
AN- so that was the last chapter. How was it. I hope you like the way this story went. I will start a new story later this week or next week. Please leave a comment and a vote, to show how much you liked the story. Hope to see you all again.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹❤️❤️❤️❤️❤❤️