A gift basket?

Please save me!

Zelo POV
I felt someone holding my hand. Then all the memories from the ious day flushed into my head. The police, the men getting shot... And Yongguk hyung getting shot as well. That realization triggered something in me, and I opened my eyes. I was lying on a bed in a white room. I looked the my left, where I was met with 4 worried faces.
"Hyungs?" I asked softly. I was met with soft hugs and whispers of how much they had missed me, and how worried they had been. I had missed them like crazy too, but there was something else on my mind.
"Where's Yongguk hyung?" I asked. Their faces felt.
"He's still in surgery. We don't really know anything." Daehyun said.
"What happen out there?" Jongup asked me.
"The police came in there. The men were hiding. There were guns. Hyung tried to protect me, but he got shot himself." I said, taking deep breaths between each sentence.
"If it's any comfort, hyung took that bullet for you. If there is one thing that he would die for, it's you." Himchan said, brushing my hair out of my face.
"How can you say that. He's not going to die. Right?" I asked.
"As I said, we don't know. We know even less than you do." Daehyun said. I laid back down, staring into the ceiling. Yongguk hyung might die. All because of me.
"I know you're blaming yourself. Don't. It will end up making us all sad."  Youngjae said.

A few hours went by. I kept laying on my bed, staring into the ceiling. My hyungs kept bringing me some food, but I wasn't really hungry, so I just thanked them, and then went back to staring at the ceiling. Around noon, the door opened.
"Zelo." I heard so,some say, and I turned my head. The other maknaes had stepped through the door, holding what looked like at giant gift basket. I was attacked with hugs and apologies from Seungri hyung for leaving me. I told him multiple times, that it was okay, but he didn't seem to think so.
"The gift basket is from us. And from our hyungs. They wanted us give it to you." Taemin said.
"Thank you. Tell them I said hi." I said. I was happy for the gifts, but something else still weighted on my mind.
"What's wrong Zelo? You seem down." Hyuk asked.
"It's Yongguk hyung. He got shot while he tried to save me." I finally broke down crying. I felt the other maknae's arms around me.
"I'm so sorry Zelo. We didn't know. Is he going to be okay?" Seungri asked.
"I don't know. I haven't heard anything." I sobbed. Suddenly, the door swung open, and my hyungs stepped in.
"Zelo. We have news. Yongguk hyung, he's...
---------------------
An- cliffhanger. I know you guys love these. Only one chapter left. Sorry for the shortness of this chapter, but I felt like this was a good place to end it. I hope you liked this chapter, please leave a comment or a vote, and please subscribe.❤ ️