What happened to innocence?

Please save me!

No POV
In the Vixx dorm, Leo called the group together. 
"I have gotten a call from Suho. He says that there has been news from the kidnappers." Leo said. He had taken over the position as temporary leader, as N couldn't focus on that right now. They all jumped into their car and drove to meet the other groups. As they arrived, SHINee, Exo and bigbang were already there.
"What happened? Where is b.a.p.? Have anyone called them?" Ken asked, as they greeted the other groups.
"B.a.p isn't coming. The kidnappers sent them a video clip. It was of Zelo." Daesung said. Ken could already see where it was going.
"What happened?" N asked.

(Flashback to earlier that day, in the b.a.p dorm.)
It was a little past 9 in the morning. As all the other groups, they had been instructed to remain in their dorms, unless told otherwise. Suddenly their doorbell rang.
"I get it." Jongup said, walking towards the door. He opened the door, to see that no one was there. He was about to close the door, as he coincidentally looked down and saw a box. He took it and walked inside. When Yongguk saw the box that jongup wa scolding, he rushed over and took it out of the hands of the younger.
"In our situation, you don't just pick up a box outside the front door. It seems they wanted us to find this." He said.
"Should we open it?" Youngjae asked the leader, who nodded. They quickly found a knife and cut open the box. Inside it, the found a videotape
"Do we watch this?" Daehyung asked. Yongguk looked at it for a while.
"I'll watch it first. Just to see if it's okay for you to watch it." He said, walking into his room. He started the video. It opened with a picture of Zelo, sitting in a chair. Tears were streaming down his face. Yongguk was happy that he had used earphones, because he wasn't sure the other members were ready to watch this.
"Hyungs. Please help me. He says that you have to give him a million dollars, or he'll kill me. Please hyungs. I don't want to die. At least not before I get to say goodbye. The other groups will have the same offer. A million dollars for their maknaes. Please tell them. And tell them that the maknaes are mostly okay. Please save me?" Zelo begged. Yongguk had a lump in his throat. He paused the video and grabbed his phone. He called a number that he had gotten to know pretty well over the course of the last few days.
"Hello?" The voice of SHINee's leader sounded through the phone.
"Onew hyung? Can you call the other groups together."
"Yongguk, what's wrong? Are you crying?" Onew asked. It was then that Yongguk realized that tears were streaming down his face.
"We got a video by mail this morning. It was of Zelo. He has demanded a million dollars from each group, to give them back their maknaes. He told me to tell the rest of you." 
"Have the rest of your group seen the video?" Onew asked, his voice obviously worried and slightly scared as to what this meant for Taemin.
"No. I'll show them soon, though. I just need to finish watching it myself." Yongguk said.
"Okay, good luck. I'll inform the others." Onew said. They said goodbye before hanging up. Yongguk turned his attention back to the screen. He pressed resume, which he regretted as soon as he heard the sobs of his maknae. 
"I'll get you back, Zelo. I promise I will get you back home." He whispered, his hand reaching to dry away the younger's tears, only to be stopped by a screen.
---------------------
AN- hey again. I got so many comments on the last chapter, and they were all something like "no no no, don't kill Zelo." "Please let Zelo be okay" and stuff like that. So I decided to end your suffering, at least for a while. I will do these cliffhangers again, cause I like to see the fear that they spread among the readers. But please leave a comment. I promise that Zelo and the others are far from safe. I can't tell you more than that, but don't think that the story is over already<3