Safe?

Please save me!

No POV 
 The police station was full of concentration. The chief was sitting by his desk, when a younger officer walked over to him, with hasty steps.
"Sir, we have the coordinates. It's about 30 minutes from here." He said. The officer shot out of him chair, ordering someone to call the b.a.p. As much as he himself wanted to go save the young man, he couldn't do it without the groups consent. They had to know of the risks. The chief hadn't experienced idol kidnappings before, but he knew the protocol. If it involves the risk of a members life, the group and label have to give a green light for the operation.

10 minutes later, a group of young men rushed through the door to the police station. The police chief walked up to them.
"Have you gotten any news, officer?" Yongguk asked.
"Let's go into my office. There's more privacy." He said, leading the group into another room. They all sat down and he continued.
"We have gotten the possible coordinates of the kidnapper." He said.
"Then what are we doing here? Why aren't you getting him back, and arresting those men?" Daehyun asked, careful not to sound disrespectful.
"It's a critical situation. There are certain risks involved. Risks involving the life of your maknae." The police officer said.
"What risks?" Yongguk asked.
"There is obviously the risk of the kidnappers using him as a hostage. Or the risk of them killing him as soon as they detect us. We need your approval before taking the risks." He said.
"What if one of us go with you. I'll go. I'll stay out of your way, but Zelo will need a familiar face. The probability of him trusting anyone beside us right now, is very small." Yongguk asked, looking pleadingly into the officers eyes.
"If promise to stay behind us, you can come." He said. Yongguk said goodbye to his bandmates and followed the officer to another room. 

Zelo POV
I was alone. All alone in the dark. The other days, I had had the others to talk to, but they have all been saved. I heard some rustling outside the door, but I thought it was from the kidnappers finally deciding to kill me. The door softly opened, and I was astonished by their silence. Two of the men dressed in black ran into the back of the room, where a few boxes were standing. They were for some reason, hiding behind them. What was going on? A few moments later, the door opened and a group of men entered. The word police, was written on their uniform. But that wasn't the only thing there. I saw a familiar face amongst the nearly 10 officers.
"Hyung?" I asked. My oldest hyung ran over to me, pulling me into a bone crushing hug. I flung my arms around him.
"Hyung. I've missed you so much." I whispered, before feeling the fabric of my shirt being slightly soaked. He was crying.
"I thought I wasn't going to see you again. I was so worried." He whispered. Suddenly, I remembered the men from before.
"Hyung, the men..." I didn't get further, as I heard footsteps.
"This is all very touching. But the police was not part of our deal." The tallest of the two men said. The police had already pointed their guns at the men, but their guns were pointing at me. Yongguk hyung slowly got up, pulling me with him. As soon as we got up, he pushed me behind him, trying to cover me as much as he could.
"Protective, much?" The other guy asked. We were standing the, like if time was frozen. The police were pointing at the kidnappers, who were pointing at Yongguk hyung and me. Suddenly, a gunshot could be heard. A single gunshot, but it triggered a chain reaction. Another gun went of, and the about 5 followed. I had looked away when the first had gone of. I opened my eyes slowly. The two kidnappers were lying on the ground, heavily wounded. But one other person was wounded.
"Hyung?" I gasped. The gunshot had hit him, right below the heart.
"Hyung? Please be okay." I cried out.

No POV
"Are you okay, Zelly?" Yongguk asked weakly, as if life was already leaving him. Zelo nodded, tears streaming down his face. He took his hyungs hand, and held it tightly.
"Then I'm okay. If you're okay, I would take a hundred bullets." The leader said, weakly.
"Don't speak. The ambulance will be here soon. Just please stay with me?" The maknae asked. The leader just smiled at him, before his eyes dropped. 
"No, hyung stay awake. You have to stay awake." Zelo was panicking. The trauma of the peat week was catching up on him, along with the fear for his hyungs life. For a moment, it felt like he couldn't breathe. Suddenly, Zelo dropped to the floor, unconscious. But still, he refused to let go of his hyungs hand. 
-----------------------------
An- so Zelo's free, but Yongguk's dying. Today marks the one month anniversary of this story. So thank you to everyone who has subscribed, commented, voted or just read this story. It means the world to me. Only 1 or 2 chapters left, but don't worry. I have gotten many more angsty Vic's ready for you guys❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️