One down, 4 to go

Please save me!

No POV
A man was sitting in an office chair. Another man entered the room.
"Sir. A million dollars was just transferred to our account." The other man said.
"Okay, do like we planned." The man in the office chair said, before smiling evilly.

(With the maknaes) 
The door to the room cracks open and a man steps in. All of the maknaes wake up, staring at him within seconds.
"A million dollars have been given to us. One of you are allowed to go now." He said. Everyone started looking around. 
"The man walked through the line of maknaes and stopped in front of Sehun.
"You, your group has paid for your release." The man said.
"But...the others?" Sehun said, until Hyuk stopped him.
"Go. And help us from the other side. They could probably use your help." Hyuk said, making the older smile at him.
"I'll see you soon." It was the last thing Sehun said, before the door was slammed shut.
"One down, 4 to go." Seungri said to himself.

Outside the door, Sehun had his hands and feet bound. 
"I thought you said I could go home?" He said.
"You can, but your bandmates have to find you first. We will send them the coordinates, then they'll come and get you." He said. Sehun nodded and calmed down, until a tissue with something smelling was put over his face. He felt his eyelids get heavy.
"Good luck." Was the last thing he heard, before blacking out.

Sehun opened his here's, only to be met with black. It took him a few seconds to realize that he was blindfolded. And gagged too, when he thought about it. He felt himself lying on some grass. He could barely move, and he was freezing like crazy. 
'When did it get this cold?' He asked himself. Suddenly, he heard something in the distance. It sounded like someone yelling.
"Sehun-ah, Sehun-ah?" The voice, or rather voices, yelled. He wanted to answer them, but he couldn't.
"Oh my gosh. I've found him." Someone yelled. The voice sounded so familiar, but Sehun couldn't quite place it. He felt someone untying the blindfold. He squinted his eyes at the light from the sun. Suddenly, a face came into view. 
'Is that an angel?' He thought to himself. Then, the face and name found each other.
"Luhan?" Sehun whispered, his head still a little heavy what they used to put him under. He felt tears gather at the corners of his eyes, then rolling down his cheeks. Within a second, he felt himself lifted of the cold ground, encased in strong, warm arms. It was a feeling that Sehun had missed.
"I've found him." Luhan yelled.
"Sehun?"
"Sehun."
"Sehunnie?" Different voices emerged around him. He recognized them, but didn't really have the strength to answer. 
"Hyungs." He whispered. He felt another pair of arms hugging him, and soon enough, he was totally encased in a group hug. 
"We thought we were never going to see you again. We were so scared." Someone, maybe Kai said. 
"Sorry?" Sehun tried, forcing a small smile onto his lips.
"Don't you dare apologize." Suho said. Sehun saw a few tears streaming down his face, and realized that several of the others had tears in their eyes too.
"We need to get him to a hospital." D.O said. The other agreed, and called an ambulance. About 15 minutes later, Sehun was on his way to the hospital.
-----------------------
AN- hello. So 1 down, 4 to go. But there not entirely safe yet. I just wanted to free one of them, to give the other groups some hope, that I might crush later. Jk. But don't you dare think that all is well yet, the remaining maknaes still have a lot to go through. I hope that you will leave a comment. Or subscribe if you aren't yet<3