Epilogue

Please save me!

A few weeks later
GD was lying in bed with an arm around Seungri's waist. The maknae had woken up during the night, because of a nightmare. Of course, GD couldn't help but feel sorry for the maknae and let him sleep in his bed. Although they were officially together, GD wanted to take it slow, for Seungri's sake, and because of what they both had to go through. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. GD slowly got out of bed, careful not to wake Seungri. He opened the door to see Taeyang standing outside the door.
"What's up, hyung?" GD asked the older boy.
"They just called from the police. They have finally found the kidnapper. They have him in custody now. They want Seungri to go down there and identify him." Taeyang said, looking over GD's shoulder, into the bedroom. 
"Do you think he'll be okay with that. That guy did some horrible things to him." GD said. Taeyang shrugged.
"I don't know, but they have asked the other kidnapped maknaes to come down there to identify him as well." Taeyang said. GD nodded.
"I'll ask Seungri if he's okay with it." GD said, before closing the bedrooms or and retreating to the bed.
"Seungri? Are you awake?" GD asked softly.
"Mmh." A reply came, telling GD that his boyfriend were half asleep still.
"You have to wake up. I have something to tell you." Gd said, feeling worried for his boyfriend.
"What is it, hyung?" Seungri asked.
"The police just called. They have finally caught your kidnapper. They want you to go down to the police station and identify him. Are you okay with that?" GD asked. Seungri looked at his hands for a few seconds, thinking about it.
"Will you go with me?" He asked. GD nodded.
"Then I can do it." Seungri said. GD hugged the maknae close, assuring him that it would all be over soon.

Seungri and GD walked through the door to the police station. They met up with the other maknaes, who also all had someone to support them. Zelo has brought Yongguk. Taemin had brought Onew and Key, also known as his parents. Sehun had brought Luhan, who was hugging Sehun with all his might. Hyuk had brought Hongbin and N. Hongbin, because they were really close, and N because he really wanted to go with them. Seungri walked over to each of the other maknaes, hugging them to show his support. 
"Can you all please follow me?" A police woman said, waving them in her direction. They followed her into a large room. 
"Please wait here, and I'll get an officer to get mr. Kim." She said.
'Mr. Kim? How can a monster like him have such a normal name?' GD thought, but didn't share his thoughts with anyone. 

A few minutes later, the door opened and a police officer stepped in, followed by a man in handcuffs. 
"Is this the guy who kidnapped you?" The officer asked. GD looked over at Seungri, who nodded wordlessly. The other maknaes also nodded. But GD didn't really notice. As soon as he saw Seungri nodding, he walked forward, grabbing the kidnapper by the collar, despite to protests of the police officer.
"Why did you do it?" GD yelled at him. The man, mr. Kim, smirked at him.
"Because I hate maknaes. They always get special treament." He said. Gd couldn't control his anger at this man, and a few seconds later, his fist connected with the man's jaw, sending him to the floor. As he was about to take another punch at the man, he felt his wrist being grabbed. 
"Violence isn't the answer to this, hyung." Onew said, still holding onto his wrist.
"Don't you want to hit him. Don't you want revenge for what he did to Taemin?" GD yelled at the younger.
"Of course I do, but violence isn't the answer." Onew said again, this time letting go of GD. 
"What about you others. Isn't there anyone who wants to hit this monster for what he did to your maknaes?" GD yelled. Yongguk walked forward. He walked over to the kidnapper, who was still lying on the ground. He grabbed the man by the collar, just as GD had done earlier. He was about to puck the guy as well, when the police officer finally got a hold of the situation, stopping him before he hit the kidnapper. 
"You can go now." He said, leading them towards the door. Before GD walked out of the door, his hand in Seungri's, he looked back at the kidnapper for the last time. And he saw a smile on the kidnappers face.

GD and Seungri was lying on GD's bed in their dorm. 
"Are you happy? That it's over, I mean?" GD asked.
"I don't know. I mean, I have some sort of closure now, but I still feel weird about everything." Seungri said.
"I understand. But someday, you will stop having that feeling, and then you'll just be happy that the guy is behind bars. Remember that, he's in prison, hopefully for a really long time, while your out here." 'With me', he added in his head. 
"Yeah, I know. Thank you, hyung." Seungri said. GD looked at his boyfriend, and smiled. And for the first time in a long time, he didn't have to worry about losing him again.
---------------------
An- hey, it's me again. I know I said this story was over, but I had a feeling that I had to make an epilogue. So here it is. I promise, this is the very last chapter. But please subscribe, vote and comment anyway, as it still means the world to me. Thank you for reading❤️