The torture begins?

Please save me!

No pov

"Do you think Sehun is alright?" Taemin asked. They others looked at him.
"I'm sure he is. He's a strong boy and his hyungs obviously care about him a lot." Seungri answered. It had been about 4 hours since Sehun was taken away, and in the meantime, they had been released from their restraints again. Being free didn't do anything, however. Their arms were constantly aching, and the countless hours of sitting down, had made their legs useless. Suddenly, the unwelcome do sound of the door opening, was heard, making everyone turn their heads towards the door, where the man dressed in black stood, looking at them. 
"It has been a while since I was in contact with your groups. I need to up my game. So, who wants to go first?" The man asked. Everyone looked at the floor, hoping it wouldn't be them.
"What about the pretty one?" He asked, lightly kicking Taemin as he passed him.
"Or should I take this little precious thing?" He asked, looking at Hyuk, before walking on. 
"Or maybe I should take the cute one again. We had so much fun last time, right?" He asked, grabbing Zelo's chine, making the younger look at him.
"Take me, please?" Seungri said, knowing why the man was avoiding him. He wanted him to volunteer. 
"Excellent. As you wish." He said, before ordering his gorillas to grab Seungri and lead him out of the door.
"No, wait." Seungri heard from inside the room, but decided to ignore Taemin's shouting.

He was led into a dimly lit room. From Zelo's words, he knew that this was the same place that the younger had been taken. 
"I want you to know what I'm going to do. I'm going to turn this camera on. Last time, when little Zelo was in here, I made him send a message to his and everyone else's hyungs, but I don't need that now. I just want your hyungs to see that I'm prepared to inflict the pain that I'm promising if I don't get my money." He said, making Seungri's insides freeze. Seungri, who was till being restrained by the gorillas, was led to a sort of operation table, but what scared him, was the hand- and ankle cuffs. He was strapped onto the table, before the man a camera. He then revealed a small table, filled with all sorts of knifes and blades. Seungri began to panic. He fought with all his might to escape, but to no avail. 
"Now that Sehun is gone, I'm just gonna have to hurt you instead." The man said, pulling out a brutal looking knife from his "collection". He turned and twisted the knife in his hand, to scared Seungri, and the maknae would be lying if he said that it didn't terrify him. The man grabbed a hold of Seungri's hand, twisting it, so the soft skin of his palm was bared. Seungri tried to close his hand, to pull away from the man's grasp, but he couldn't. The man drew the blade slowly over his hand, without actually cutting anything. Then, as he reached the middle of his palm, he let the knife pierce the soft skin, making Seungri gasp in pain. He tried to hold it in, knowing that his hyungs would be watching. He knew that the more he showed of his suffering, the more his hyungs would be in pain, too. The man drew the knife slightly further down into his hand, twisting it slowly. No matter how hard he tried, Seungri let out a strangled sob, the pain too overwhelming. As the man got tired of playing around, he pushed the blade further down, twisting and turning it. Again and again. Seungri had tears rushing down his cheeks, and no matter how hard he tried to contain his sobbing, it got harder to contain them. At last, the pain became too much, and he stopped trying to hold it in, and just let it free.
"See, that's what I'm talking about. Let your hyungs hear your screams. It's okay." The man said. He faked pretending to care, but amidst the tears and pain, Seungri let out a single line.
"My hyungs will kill you." He whispered, though loudly enough for the camera to pick up on it. The man drew the knife out of his hand, and just as Seungri thought he was done, the man stabbed Seungri though the palm, the pain sending the poor maknae into unconsciousness.
----------------
AN- Please don't hate me for hurting Seungri. Please tell me if I should mark this chapter as m rated. Are people strong enough to handle this, or is it too much. I hope you liked it, and I promise that Seungri is off the hook for a while now. And I can comfort you with the imagery of GD finding creative ways to kill and torture this horrible person. Please comment, subscribe and vote, thanks<3