Together at last?

Please save me!

No POV
Zelo was sleeping. Seungri kinda envied him. He got to escape from this prison, even just for a while. He couldn't do the same. Each time he tried to sleep, he was overcome with nightmares of torture, or the thought of never seeing his hyungs again. The thought of never seeing GD again. Nevertheless, he let the younger sleep. He was hungry. The last time he had something to eat, was almost two days ago. When he looked at himself, he could see that he had lost weight, even with his already skinny form.
"Hyung? Are you there?" Zelo asked, slowly opening his eyes.
"Yeah, I'm right here." Seungri answered.
"I'm hungry." The younger had also lost some weight.
"Me too." Seungri said, trying not to sound too desperate. Suddenly, the door opened and the man stepped inside again.
"We have gotten another million. Seungri, come with me." He said, making Seungri look worriedly behind him, staring into the eyes of a scared teenager.
"It's going to be okay. I promise, it's going to be okay." He said, wrapping his arms around the younger.
"I'm all alone now. I don't want to be alone. I'll die." Zelo cried.
"You're not alone. We aren't far way, and neither are your hyungs. We're right here, beside you. Remember that, okay?" The older asked, the younger nodding in return.
"Come on. We don't have all day." The man said. Seungri stood up, walking over towards him, his eyes glancing back at Zelo. They maintained eye contact, until a door slammed shut, separating them. Seungri was led into a room and blindfolded. His hands and feet were tied together, and he felt himself being thrown into the trunk of a car. He didn't try to resist, knowing that it would only make everything worse. After driving for a while, the car stopped and the trunk was opened. Because of the bag, Seungri was totally blinded. He felt himself being put on the ground. As he felt around him with his feet, he found that the grass was extremely high, maybe even a meter high.
"We send you coordinates to your hyungs, now it's their job to find you." The man said, the sound of distancing footsteps indicating his departure. 
'Great, I'm alone now.' He thought. Then he thought of Zelo. Caught in a dark room, uncertain of his own fate. At least Seungri knew he would live. He decided to just stop thinking and wait for his hyungs to come and get him. Cause he knew they would.

Hours went by, and Seungri felt the ground go colder and colder. He was freezing right now, and he also had a feeling that night was coming. He heard distant footsteps.
"Seungri-ah? Are you here?" A panicked voice, accompanied by running feet sounded. He recognized the voice.
"Hyung. Help." He shouted, his voice breaking halfway, from beginning tears of happiness. Seconds later, the bag was torn of revealing 4 hyungs. Daesung began untying his restraints, while the others couldn't wait longer, and just attacked their beloved and cherished maknae with hugs.
"We were so worried about you." TOP said. A few seconds later, to of them pulled away. Leaving the maknae with GD. They looked each other in the eyes for a second, then embracing each other like life itself depended on the other being right there.
"I'm going to kill them. I promise you, I will kill them." GD whispered.
"It's okay. I'm okay." Seungri whispered back. The two held onto each other for a good 5 minutes before letting go slowly. Tears were streaming down Seungri's cheeks, mostly from happiness, but also from relief. A part of him wanted to help Zelo in that moment, but he decided to be a little selfish for a few more minutes, just enjoying the fact that his hyungs were with him. TOP had imidiatly called an ambulance as the had found him, but while waiting for it, Seungri was just sitting in the grass, surrounded by his hyungs, with GD's arm around his shoulder.
-------------------
An- aww, wasn't that cute. But what now? B.a.p still don't have the money. What will happen to baby Zelo? I hope he'll live (insert evil laughter). Please subscribe, vote and comment. If you have any good ideas for the next chapter? Please put them in the comments❤ ️