Kidnapped?

Please save me!

Taemin POV 
It was an early morning. It stated with Key hyung waking me really early. I then ate breakfast with the rest of SHINee, while Onew hyung told us about our schedules. We went to the make-up studio, where we had our makeup done. Then we moved on to a photoshop for our comeback at the end of the month. We had all been really busy with photo shoots, mv shootings, apperances, fan meetings and interviews. At the photoshoot, everything was normal. We were dressed in black suits, was blood smeared over them, fake blood, that is. Our new concept was vampires, even though we had already done that. As we finished, we were about to go get a quick lunch, before having to make a tv appearance. 
"Oh no. I forgot my back inside." I told Minho hyung, as we were walking to the car. He told me to run and get it, but that I needed to hurry. I ran inside the building again, and into our dressing room, where my bag was lying on a table. I grabbed it and ran out of the door again. As I was running through the corridors of the huge building, I wasn't quick enough to avoid running into somebody. I tried to stop, I really did, but the man grabbed me from behind and clamped a hand over my mouth. I couldn't see his face, as it was covered by a scarf. Inside the room, I suddenly felt a sharp pain at the back of my head, sending me into oblivion.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Seungri POV 

I couldn't sleep that night. GD hyung hadn't come home that night, and I was starting to worry. It was 2:30 am, and I was laying in bed, eyes open and unable to fall asleep. I slowly got out of bed, careful not to make any noise. I walked out of my room, sitting on the couch. I a light and grabbed some random book. I don't know how long I had been sitting there, looking at the book, but not actually reading anything, before I heard the door open. GD hyung looked at me as he entered the room.
"Seungri-ah? Why aren't you sleeping? It's late." He said, his voice suddenly filled with worry.
"I couldn't sleep. Where have you been?" I asked, trying to turn the subject to him.
"Manager hyung apparently made a few changes in my schedule, as well as adding a last minute radio show appearance. Were you waiting for me?" The older suddenly asked.
"I was worried when you didn't come home. The others are already sleeping, but I couldn't." I said, looking down at the floor. I heard a soft chuckle and felt GD hyung sit down next to me.
"Go to bed, maknae. You look like you could need the rest." The leader said, patting the my head affectionately. I stood up and walked to my room, with a soft goodnight to the leader. When I entered my room, I closed the door. But in the moment it closed, I felt a hand snake around my waist, holding my arms to my body. Another hand brought a tissue with some sickly smelling liquid to my face, covering my nose and mouth. I had only a few seconds to try to figure out what had happened, as my eyes involuntarily started dropping. Soon, I couldn't feel anything anymore. And my last though was.
'Hyung? Please help me.' 
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hyuk POV
"Are you okay, Hyukkie?" Hongbin asked me. I nodded, but deep inside, I was feeling a little sick. He smiled at me, showing of his adorable dimples. I remembered the time before our debut, where we had been super awkward around each other, and now, we talked about everything. I had told Hongbin about my dreams to make a debut in a sub-unit, like Leo and Ravi, or as a solo artist. And in return, he had told me about how he hated his looks. About how he always hated it when people called him pretty or handsome, instead of calling him a good singer. 

We were on our way to a radio interview. I was sitting in the back of the van with Hongbin beside me. Leo, Ravi and Ken was sitting in front of us, and N was sitting at the front, next to our manager, who was driving. 
"We'll be there in about 10 minutes." The manager informed us. I nodded silently, too tired to speak. Suddenly, the van started skidding.
"What's happening?" Ravi shrieked. The van hit something, and drove of the road, onto a field. I felt Hongbin grabbing onto me, holding me tight, protecting me. I wanted to tell him to protect himself too, but I felt so safe in his arms. The van turned over a few times, making everyone hold onto whatever they could reach. I felt my head bang against the roof of the car, making me lose focus. The car landed, with a loud crash, on the side. The crash knocked me out. The last thing I saw was a line on blood trickling down Hongbin's beautiful face. 
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Zelo POV
"Zelo-ah, are you okay?" Yongguk hyung asked, while running up to me. We were in the middle of a dance practice, and I was doing my solo part. I had done it perfectly, until I slipped and twisted my ankle. I hissed in pain, while Yongguk hyung sat beside me.
'Don't cry, don't cry.' I kept thinking to myself. The other members of b.a.p was standing around us,  looking worried down at me. 
"I'm okay." I hissed, but I don't think I was very convincing. Jongup hyung sat down next to me and tried touching my ankle. I grimaced, trying to hold in the pain. 
"I think you should go to the hospital, just to make sure that you are okay." Jongup hyung said, looking at Yongguk hyung for advice. The leader nodded and picked me up, bridal style. I rolled my eyes at them. They still thought I was 16 years old, despite me now being 18. It want that I didn't appreciate their concern, but at some point I would have to learn to do everything by myself. As we sat in the car, Daehyun and Youngjae kept asking me if I was hurting a lot, and always telling me:'don't worry, we are only 10 minutes from the hospital.' I was trying to tell them that I was okay, that I just twisted my ankle. When we arrived at the hospital, I had almost strangled everyone out of annoyance. The doctors took a x-Ray of my ankle, telling me that it had suffered minimal damage, but they wanted to keep me overnight anyway. I was quite happy when visiting hours was over and the boys went home, leaving me alone for a few hours. I slept for a few hours, not noticing the figure creeping into my room, until it was too late. A cloth was pressed against my face, and I almost couldn't breathe. I out within seconds, and prayed that my hyungs would come save me. At that moment, I wanted them there to protect me, even thought they would never let me out of their eyesight again.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
No POV
Suho took the phone from his ear and called Exo together. 
"I just got of the phone with Onew from SHINee. Apparently, they can't find Taemin anywhere, and have asked us to keep an eye open for him." Suho told the others sounding slightly worried. Even though they weren't in the same group, they were good friends with the SHINee guys, and they were worried about their friend.
"Oh no. Do they have any idea of where he could be?" Baekhyun asked.
"No. Minho was the last person who saw him, but there weren't anything odd then." Suho told them.
"Then we'll just have to keep an eye open for him." Xiumin said. They all nodded.
"Shouldn't Sehun know. He is also good friends with Taemin." Kai said. The others started looking around themselves.
"Why isn't he here?" Suho asked.
"I don't know. Maybe he's asleep." Baekhyun said and walked to fetch the younger. He knocked gently on the door to the Maknae's room.
"Sehun-ah? We have to talk to you." The older said. No response came. Baekhyun opened the door and the lights.
"He isn't here." Baekhyun told the others , when he returned. Their expressions turned from slightly worried to panicked.
"No. I don't want to hear any conspiracies that someone is kidnapping SM Maknaes." Suho interrupted everyone's line of thoughts. 
"But is there any other explanation. First Taemin and now Sehunnie. Should we call some other groups to ask them if their Maknae is missing?" Xiumin asked Suho.
"Someone call snsd. We have to ask them if Seohyun is okay." Lay said. The others nodded and Suho picked up the phone again and dialed the number.
"Hello? Jessica noona. It's Suho. This is a little hard to have to say, but is Seohyun there with you? Oh she is? Okay, make sure to keep her there, don't let her out of your sight. We can't find Sehun-ah anywhere, and SHINee can't find Taemin either, so we are suspecting that someone might be after the SM Maknaes. Can you call some other groups? Try f(x), super junior, anyone you can think of. Okay, thank you." He said, hanging up. 
"Okay, they have promised to call some other groups to inform them to keep an eye on their members." Suho said. Luhan was sitting in the background, hiding his head in his hands. Why Sehun. Why did it have to be him?

20 miles away, in the trunk of a car, lay a young man, bound and gagged. He was scared, terrified actually. But he tried to keep his head clear. His head bumped against the floor of the trunk, as the car drove over a bump. He felt himself loosing consciousness, his final thought being.
'Lu...han'. 
----------------------------------------------------------
AN- new story!! So as you can see, is this a crossover of different bands. It will most likely contain hyukbin, hunhan and 2min, along with other pairings in the background. Do you want Seungri or Zelo to be involved in some sort of pairing. Please tell me in the comments. 
Updates in this week will be slow, as I am very busy, but there will be a chapter at the end of next week, if not before.