Chapter 8

Wedding Dress

Dara stood in front of the entrance of the theater. She didn't want to really be here, but too much was on her mind. She neede-no she wanted to clear it up. Jiyong was someone who could help her with that. 

"Hey princess" A pair of hands covered her eyes.

"Hey Jiyongie~" A smile was glued on the younger boys face. He held her hand, like it was a feather. There was an electric shock when their hands collided. He knew exactly what it was, but the older woman was being her clueless self. He maned up and held her hand, like a lover would.

"Let's enjoy this Dara-ah. Like good times, arasso?" It was true, when they got closer without Chaerin, they always went to movies or any place in fact. Other strangers around always mistook them as a couple.

Flashback 

"Hey Sandara.. What's with the he long face?" He has been noticing her being really down lately. Dara never told him the reason fully, she was still confused about her feeling at the moment.

"Chaerin gave me a rain check at the last minute... For the nth time" Her blonde friend has been really busy lately, doing who knows what.

"Maybe it's really urgent... Don't keep that long face, you look ugly. I like you smiling, you look better" He made funny faces while he talked. He mission succeed when he saw his angel smiling like a dork. 

"See that's what I call beauty! How about I take Chaerin's place? Movie date with me?"

"Jiyong are you asking me on a date?" She teased the younger boy.

"D-duh! Now you coming or no?" She nodded her head and grabbed his hand, dragging him to her car.

Flashback end

That day they got closer, got more comfortable with each. Right then Jiyong was sure he liked Dara, who knows maybe he even loved her. All he knew was she made his heart skip a beat, he always became breathless.  

After he got the tickets, went into their pod and waited for the movie to begin, he stared at the girl to his right. 

So beautiful. I wish I was Chaerin so I could spend every moment with you. He said to himself. 

"Why are you staring at me so deeply?" She asked him, but he couldn't hear. He was lost in his Dara land. She took this chance to look back at him. She looked deeply in his eyes. 

Thump thump. Thump thump.

What's that? Why is my heart being like this? She was terribly confused on what was happening to her. On why Jiyong was making her feel this way. She leaned forward, he did also. Their faces were inches apart, noses almost touching. Dara and Jiyong were both holding their breathes. No one knew what was going to happen next. 

A little closer..

More....

Just a little more... 

Jiyong senses finally kicked in, the boy quickly faced forward to watch the movie that began to play. Soon Dara also faced forward, still confused on what just happened between them. 

"Jiyong" She whispered.

"Mmm?" He was well focused on the movie, unlike Dara. She was bored out of her mind. If she was here with Chaerin they would've snuck out and partied.

'I wonder what Chae is up too.... Ugh why am I thinking about her? GET OUT MY MIND!' Dara talked to herself while making weird faces.

"You okay Sandy? You're making weird faces"

"Hmm? Y-yeah I'm fine. I'm bored Yongie"

"Oh-h umm... Want to leave or..?" 

"Yeah can we ditch this? Please?" Dara did her famous puppy eyes, we all knew he couldn't say no to her.

"Let's go!" He grabbed her hand and ran out the theater room. He felt good, he had this adrenaline rush. He felt like doing something else, something carefree. 

"Dara-ah lets do something! I WANT TO BE FREEE!!" He yelled inside the theater. He truly became insane. She loved it! His behavior reminded her of a certain blonde.

"I KNOW THE PERFECT PLACE!" She yelled back, this time she grabbed his hand and ran out. 

When they were out on the street, she looked around, looking for a night club. Tonight was the perfect night to be carefree. With all the stress with Chaerin, she wanted her feelings figured out. Who knows, maybe tonight she would something she would never have the guts to do sober. 

The older woman finally spotted a club, it wasn't too far from them. 

"Come on Ji! I see a place!"

"A-are you s-sure you want to go t-there?" 

"Don't be such a ! Come on Ji!" 

Dara knows that kind of language? Man that Lee isn't a good influence. Jiyong shook away his thoughts. Tonight he might as well man up and do something he wouldn't have the guts to do. Who knows what it could be.

The duo entered the wild, people filled club. Jiyong was a little scared, if he got drunk, GD would come out and everyone knew he was a monster! On the other hand, Dara was fine. She got used to these kinds of places from hanging with CL too much. She knew all the club rules and secrets, you could call her a pro. 

"Stop being so nervous! You know who we need?" Dara didn't even have an alcohol in her, the club naturally made her drunk.

"Wh-who?"

'Please don't be Chaerin... Please, I need Dara alone!' The poor boy prayed. 

"G DRAGON!!!! Come on!!" She dragged him over to the bar and made him chug down so many shots, which felt like a million to him. His vision became blurry and was walking side to side, hardly being stable. He looked over to the older beauty next to him. They way her thin, yet perfect, lips touched the shot glass and gulped down the liquid. Millions of dirty thoughts were running through his mind. He couldn't control it, the dragon was out. His hormones were all over the place! He wanted Dara and he wanted her now! 

"You me and dance now!" He harshly grabbed Dara by the arm and shook his booty til there was none! The quick, crazy music changed into this y song. No one knew what happened to the drunk duo. Dara began to seductively move her body. Swaying it side to side as her own hands roamed her body. It was definitely turning GD on. 

They both didn't know about a certain pairs of eyes watching them. 

He pulled her closer, grinding on her. Dara was too drunk to even care who what doing what to her. GD leaned forward about to capture her lips but.....

SMACK.

A hand made harsh contact to his right cheek.