Chapter 10

Wedding Dress

It was 8 o’clock in the morning, the two sleeping beauties were still asleep. The elder girl cuddled more into the younger one, causing her to let out a soft moan. The curtain on the window had a slight opening, where the sun shined brightly on the blonde’s face. The brightness that suddenly disturbed her cat eyes and made her wake up.

Ahhh” The cat like woman yawned. The minute she opened her eyes, they closed again.

“This is why I hate day light, always getting into my eyes!” She pushed herself away from the “pillow” that had full lock on her. When she sat up and gave herself a stretch, a pang of pain hit her head hard. All she could feel was her head thumping fast. The blonde decided to get herself medicine, thinking she was at her own home, so when she got up a huge cold breeze hit her barely covered body.

‘Why is it so cold?’ She looked down and saw that she was only in her lace black undergarments. Then she began looking around, and saw she wasn’t home. She was in an unfamiliar room.

"Damn not again. I must have drunk up the bars whole stock!" 

Chaerin faced the bed, looking for any clothing, but instead she saw a girl’s bare, milky back. Now she was in a state of panic, because if she out that only meant one thing; she must have done something HUGE. The blonde didn’t know what to do, the more she tried thinking back the more her head hurt. She only got a brief memory of her and a brunette facing each other. Then it hit her; she was at a club after her piano session with Bom. After playing the piano, she was deeply depressed and needed to numb the pain in her heart. When her fingers touched the piano keys it had reminded her how nervous she was the day she basically confessed to Dara, her sweet and precious rabbit. Even though Bom told her to go home, she just couldn’t. Her body was asking for something more than just her bed and tears. Her body craved for the sweet drugs that took her to cloud nine. Chaerin became very dependent on them, so dependent that even Kwon thought she needed to get help.

Chaerin sat down on the bed, facing the stranger lying next to her. Her hands got a little moist from her being so nervous. She promised herself to stop sleeping around with strangers. She wanted to change herself for Dara. The thought of Dara just gave her goose bumps. The way the brunette would call her CL-roo or the way Dara looked when she got mad. She always looked like this cute little bunny. But the more she thought about Dara, her headache came back.

Dara...

Dara...

Last night... Dara..

ING GOD. From the big pang in her head, Chaerin closed her eyes. The minute she closed her eyes, the events from last night entered her mind like a fresh memory.

Flashback 

"D-Dara" She called the older brunette woman, while holding onto her.

“Y-yes?" Dara replied.

"I think--I think I l-love y-you..." Chaerin completely confessed to her kindergarten love. Dara faced her and looked her in her eyes, saying nothing. She felt her heart tighten up by every second of silence. She still stayed quiet, hoping for a reply soon as possible. Her mind screamed for her to abort the mission but her heart begged for her to stay and listen if Dara says something back. Everyone who knew Chaerin really well would know she loved Dara will her whole heart.

"I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't ha--" Chaerin began to break, she began to regret saying everything. Before she could finish, Dara pulled her in for a kiss. A FREAKING KISS. She felt electricity from the love filled kiss. She couldn’t breathe, not from the lack of air from the kiss but from the shock. Dara made her feeling something no drug had ever made her feel. She was higher than cloud nine.

"I love you too Chaerin..." 

Flashback end

Her eyes shot wide open. She tried her best to process the mini flashback she just had. 'No ing way, what drugs did I do last night? It was obviously a dream!' She kept fighting with herself; it was too good to be true. There was no way Dara was a lesbian or even biual and had feelings for Chaerin. Dara was straight and lived the normal human life. Of course Dara was open-minded and didn’t mind her bestfriend having some gay in her.

Chae tried thinking back to further events but nothing came to her mind, not even the part about her punching the out of Jiyong. But a part of her did question why her hand was wrapped up in bandage and in pain.

 “Mmmm” Chaerin looked over to where the soft, angel female voice came from. Her eyes almost popped out her head when she saw the woman was Dara. ‘So it wasn’t my imagination?’

"D-Dara? Y-you awake?”

"Hmm? What time is it?" Dara sat up and yawned like a cute little rabbit she was.

"Almost 8 in the morning" Chae replied, still being half .

"One more question... Why are you ? And why am I shirt less?"

"I.. Sigh. I can't remember anything from last night so I can't help you..... but I'm sure nothing happened between us!" She quickly added in the last part to make their atmosphere less awkward.

"I'm sure we didn't, I trust you." No one dared to speak after that. They just looked at each other in the awkward silence that seemed to surround them often. Dara couldn't help but to lower her eyes down to the blondes chest. She saw the birthmark that always drove her crazy, crazy in lust. A quick flashback entered her mind. She remembered that she brought herself and Chae into this room, had stripped her friend because her body was burning up. She remembered herself checking out Chaerin, and wanting to that exact birthmark. But what made her feel nervous was her own voice in her head saying: I love you Chaerin. Her head made it seem like she said it first. Dara's hands made their way up to her lips, she felt Chaerin's soft, plump, delicious lips. It all felt so wrong yet so right. 

"Chae...?"

"Hmm?" 

"Are you sure you don't remember anything... Anything at all?" 

"N-nope" Chae wanted to say yes but she was afraid of it effecting the relationship they had now. 

"Oh o-okay.. Sa-same here" 

"Let's get dressed and go home. We have school and whatever you do for school"

"You mean homework?"

"Ewww yes. The H word"

"When will you change Chaerin?" If only Dara knew she set off the wrong alarm. The girl in front of her was frozen, stuck in memory.

Flashback

Chaerin and her current girlfriend were laying down, cuddling in her bed. Since nobody was home, Chaerin decided to take things to the next level. She began kissing the girl next to her, while her hands roamed around. 

Knock knock!

They didn't hear the knocks on her room door, so when the door opened everyone was shocked. It was her mom and dad, and man they did not look happy. Being the strict parents who wanted to live a normal family life, having a homoual or biual girl was a big no no for them. 

"CHAERIN LEE! Get away from... That thing!" She had enough, she was tired living through this. She was tired of keeping herself a secret and not being able to open up to the people close to her. 

"What do you want pops?" She carelessly said. 

"I want you to get rid of the girl this instant!" 

"Ugh whatever..." She faced her girlfriend and told her maybe she should leave. The girl gave her a sad smile, because she knew how Chaerin's parents were, and walked with the blonde to the front door.

The minutes Chaerin closed the door, a huge pain in her right cheek appeared. 

"CHAERIN LEE! This is the last time I find you doing these devil acts! Why can't I find you with a boy huh?"

"That's not who I am dad. I love her dad" It was so hard for her to keep back her tears.

"When will you change Chaerin? Huh when? You are putting our family to shame!" 

"I'm sorry Mr. and Mrs. Lee." Chaerin walked into her room and grabbed her luggage that she had prepared for an emergency. She walked out her room and walked out the front door. No official goodbye, or a hug. She didn't even look back at the so-called-people her parents. 

Flashback end

She bitterly laughed at the question thrown her way. She tried her best to think of a reply but nothing came to mind. She opened to speak, but no word was let out. In that matter, she got dressed and made her way out the room. 

~ ~ ~
I guess this chapter was a little ehh, but I hope you guys enjoyed it anyways (: Also, who is someone else you guys ship Chaerin/CL with?