Chapter 9

Wedding Dress

There was a dragon on the floor with a bloody face and a hot blonde with a swollen fist. No one knew what to do. The music stopped, people stopped dancing. Everyone's attention was on the duo. 

"WHAT THE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?" She picked him up by his collar and looked him in the eyes. Chaerin wasn't there, no she wasn't, but CL sure in hell was. No one and I mean no one messed with Dara when CL is in mode. When Jiyong gets drunks or parties too hard, he becomes GD so when Chaerin gets drunk she becomes CL. 

"You're her ing best friend but try to take advantage when she is drunk? Oh you ed up dragon" She harshly pushed him into the wall and gave him another knock to the face. 

"Chae! Chae! STOP!!!" Dara kept begging her best friend to stop. The alcohol in her system wore off a little, she was finally focused on her surroundings. She didn't even remember seeing Chaerin in the club. She was a great observer, how did she let Chaerin pass her eyes?

"NO-ONE AND-I-MEAN-NO ONE.... Touches Dara when I'm around" The last part was whispered in his ear. She released the collar of his, now ripped, shirt. 

"Chae stop! That wasn't necessary!" CL turned around and looked at Dara with an emotionless face. Dara finally knew what was up, her Chaerin wasn't there. CL was in town and one wrong move could make you go and dig your own grave. 

'How do I control CL? Ughhh.... Im usually too drunk to notice, but usually she goes and s her little ... Unless... No no! She is your best friend Dara! Don't be naughty!' Dara tried knocking some sense into herself. The badass side of her best friend was making her feel really hot, it wasn't the first time. Everything Chaerin, or CL, did could make Dara go insane and feel the heat of hell. 

"Dara he tried to... He... Ugh! !" CL grabbed the closest glass bottle and threw it at the wall. It was getting too dangerous for everyone. Soon the manager came and had to tell the body guards to drag CL out. Even though he was a good friend of hers, his business was more important and so were people's safety. One person you don't mess with is Chaerin when she is CL mode. 

The bodyguards threw her harshly against the street concrete floors.

"Want me to teach her a lesson boss?" The newly hired bodyguard asked, even the other guy had wide eyes. 

'This guys is ing nuts' The other bodyguard thought.

"No no. Go take care of the inside, I got this wild " The manager said. He fully waited for the guards to leave. He squatted down and looked at the messed up blonde.

"I told you to go home when you first arrived, now look at you. You hit the guy that is suppose to be your other best friend" He said in a very calm, soft voice. Him and Chaerin had this connection like best friends, but they weren't really friends friends. He knew some of her problems and vise versa. This was her favorite club and she was his favorite customer.

"I don't give a about him. He tried- no he did, touch Dara. I couldn't watch any longer"

"She isn't yours, you know? Can't keep her in your castle when nothing is official..." He had a point. There were times where it was okay to be over protective but in most cases, she had no rights to go all crazy mode. 

"Chae! I-I mean C-CL! Are you okay?" Dara put Chaerin's face in her hands. Her simple touches slowly brought Chae back to life.

"D-Dar---" Soon Chaerin passed out. Dara looked at the manager for help.

"Aish... Let me guess you want me to help?"

"That'd be nice ahjussi" She knew he hated when people called him that, they were also pretty close. Just like Chaerin, Dara had connections as well.

"Yah we could be the same age!" 

The older woman and manager carried Chaerin to the back part of the club, it was the closest entrance to the club rooms.

"You guys can stay here, I'll make sure no one enters this room but me, okay?" She nodded in response. When she heard the door close, she walked towards the passed out blonde. 

"Oh Chae... Why did you do that?" 

"Because I mgmfnsmlovemd you" Dara couldn't catch her words clearly. 

"Chae... Chae? CL-roo?" Nothing worked, she was still passed out. Either she moved around a little bit and mumbled words every now and then. 

Dara was stuck taking care of her, not that she minded. She was glad that this time it was because of her and not another girl. Chae's body was heated up, she needed to calm it down. She looked around for a bowl and towels, she found a good amount in the bathroom cabinets. She filled the bowl with cold water and soaked a towel in it. She folded it up and put it on the blonde's forehead. With another one, she wiped down her body, slowly. She took off Chaerin's coat, then her tank top, she went to her pants. She looked down at the y blonde below her, Chaerin was only in her heels and undergarments.

Her eyes traveled from Chaerin's cat eyes to her perfect red lipstick covered lips, to her tan neck down to her perfect . There was that birthmark on her chest that Dara always wanted to off. her eyes went lower to her toned, tan abs. She then admired those honey thighs that drive everyone insane.

'No no... Don't check out your best friend! Control your hormones!' She shook away her byun thoughts. 

"D-Dara" Chaerin mumbled before turning them both over. Chaerin was currently cuddling with Dara. 

"Y-yes?"

"I think--I think I l-love y-you..." Dara was in complete shock, what is she suppose to do or feel? Chaerin just told her that she loves her. The older woman turned around and made eye contact with the half awake and drunk girl. She looked deeply in her brown orbs. CL wasn't there anymore, it was her Chaerin. Both eyes were watery, Chaerin was still waiting for a reply. 

"I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't ha--" Before the blonde could finish, Dara pulled her in for a kiss. It was a normal kiss, not a make out. With pure love in it. Dara's thin pink lips slowly took in Chaerin's plump blood red lips. She swore she heard some type of fireworks.

Thump thump. Thump thump.

Their heartbeats were the same, racing.

"I love you too Chaerin..." The blonde didn't know if she was dreaming or not. Was this reality?