Chapter 5

Wedding Dress

Jiyong and Dara were walking side by side to his car. You could tell he was nervous for some reason. He had sweaty hands, kept opening his mouth but said nothing.

"D-DARA" he panicked and yelled her name.

"Yes Jiyong?" 

"How about WE go on a date? You know just you and me like good old times?" Dara felt something different in his asking. Like it was a date for people more than friends, but she let the feeling slide.

"Sure! How about tonight?"

"Sounds perfect" He gave her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Now let's take princess Dara to her destination" He grabbed her hand the whole way to the car and during the car ride. If someone else was watching them, they would look like a couple in their eyes. Dara got a weird feeling in her stomach when they held hands.

Why does my stomach feel so weird? Like when Chaerin holds my hands? Dara thought. 

"So do you think that Barbie doll girl is Chaerin's new girl--"

"NOO!" Dara interrupted him. "I mean no. I don't think so. She doesn't seem like Chae's type"

".... What is Chae's type?"

"Hmm I don't know. I've never asked. Maybe some older than her, she liked mature people. Someone bubbly so they can laugh together like fools. Someone who loves Chae for who she is, not what she looks like" Dara didn't know that she was basically describing herself.

"It feels like I know someone like that, but the name isn't coming to mind" 

"Me too, I can't put my finger on it" 

These pabo's, I guess you can say they are perfect for each other. 

"Well.. She wasn't a bad of a looker, so maybe Chae will finally give someone a try"

"If she does, that girl would be so lucky" 

Too lucky... What if Chae started ignoring me? Dara began to worry. 

"So where am I taking you exactly?"

"I made it up... I just wanted to leave the café" 

Stop lying Sandara. The small red Dara on her left shoulder said.
Yeah we both know you were jealous~ The white one on her right shoulder said. 

Shut up you guys! She slapped her shoulders to make them disappear. 

"Are you okay Sandy?" 

"Huh? Of course Yongie"

"Since you lied about going somewhere, how about we go on that date?"

"Sure it doesn't bother me.." 
**

Chaerin sighed as she watched the duo walk to Jiyong's car holding hands and laughing. She felt cold hands cover her eyes, she was so close to letting out a scream.

"Hey Pretty Blonde"

"Hey Bom! I thought you left"

"Only for a few. I had to get  something out my car and decided to just come back" The red head took out her cigarette box, she offered it to Chaerin.

"No thanks. I'm trying not to be addicted"

"Sometimes a good smoke helps with tension" Chae looked at Bom in shock.

"Don't think I noticed huh? I was born to observe. Literally I observe my students all the time"

"What do you do exactly?"

"Right now I'm a piano teacher. What about you?"

"I'm a student still.. And piano? I've always wanted to learn"

"Well you can always drop by and how come I never see you going to school?"

"I don't know mom. School is not my thing"

"Well sweetheart I hope you come to my class"

"I will.. I love music. Do you sing? I don't know you give off this singing vibe"

"I don't sing, I don't think I sound too pleasant. I'll get in trouble for damaging my students ears haha... You look like a singer too. You know those singers slash rapper idols. I love music too. Piano is my favorite actually"

"I guess we have a lot in common Barbie Red" Chaerin combed the red heads hair. She doesn't know why she does it, her hands naturally go to the other girls hair. She retreated her hand.

"Sorry I don't know. My hand just did it on its own...?"

"Haha I don't mind. It felt really good. Well I have to go for real this time Pretty Blonde. Don't forget to call me, okay? I need to know when you will join"

"I'll call you tonight or tomorrow morning"

"Don't skip schoooool" She heard Bom yell while she was walking away. 

"Man that girl sure is something" 
**

Jiyong walked himself and Dara to their date location, he had his hands covering the older girl's eyes. 

"Alright you can open!" He released his hands and watched her in amazement. She looked around.. It was the boardwalk. She loves the boardwalk, but only with Chaerin. 

"I remember how you always talk about the great times you have with Chaerin at the boardwalk, so I thought why not?" He looked at her with hopeful eyes. How could she say no or be upset with him? 

"I... love it Jiyong.." She said with the best fake smile she could give. He held her hand and took her to a spot he set for them. There was two chairs and a table with refreshments. 

"I have more food in the car. I'll be right back Sandy~" She cringed at the name, but gave him a soft smile. 

She took a good look around, there was memories everywhere. I meant it, EVERYWHERE. The stairs to her right was when Chaerin gave her a necklace, the first ever gift. She still wears it til this day. Over her left shoulder was the special tall tree, it was where Chaerin kissed her cheek for the first time. Near the boating area was where they kissed for the first time. It wasn't on purpose, Chaerin was drunk at the time and just kissed her. She still doesn't remember from this day. It was a secret loving memory Dara keeps on her heart. Over the--

"Dragon has brought food for the princess!" Her thoughts got lost, she almost forgot what she was thinking about. They sat down and dug in the food GD brought.

"The food is amazing Yongie!"

"Thanks. I made it. For us. I didn't plan this actually, but I got lucky to have it" He scratched the back of his neck. 

"It's wonderful... Thank you so much" 

They were done eating their food. Sitting side by side, Jiyong's hand brushed again Dara's time to time. The wind was hitting her face perfectly. The wind danced her nice brown hair, it caught a certain jocks attention. 

"Stay still..."

"Why?"

"You look so perfect in that angle... Wait nevermind, you look perfect in every angle"

"Oh my god!!! You cheese ball!" She punched his shoulder before hiding her face in her small, fragile hands. 

"Wait don't hide your beauty! Or wait you should. So no one else can see.." He uncovered her face, and made great eye contact with her. 

They were deeply lost in each other's eyes. It was just the low t he wants, while Dara was confused on what she is feelings.

Thump thump. Thump thump. Thump thump. 

Why is my heart beating so fast? She gave him a sweet, loving smile. What he did next shocked them both.....