Chapter 4

Wedding Dress

Dara woke up at 6 in the morning the next day. It was a day off of school, so she gets to sleep in today. She got off her bed and got ready for the day. She didn't really have any plans but you never know. When she got out the bathroom, Chaerin's side of the room was still empty and her bed was untouched.

"She didn't come home at all last night?" Dara said to herself. Her heartbeat suddenly rose and the thoughts from last night came back to her. Before her pretty little eyes let out salty water, there was knocking at the door. She slowly made her way to the door and opened it. There she was. Her reason for being worried and upset, it was her best friend.

"CHAE YOU ARE OKAY!" Dara attacked Chaerin with a bear hug.

"Calm down Dara. My head is killing me" 

"How much did you drink?" Dara brought her blonde best friend inside and sat her down on the living room couch. 

"Hmm let's guess shall we... I got drunk, then fell asleep near our dorm room door... So what you think?"

"See this is why you shouldn't have gone..."

"Sorry mother... I just needed a little fun, it's been a while since I went out clubbing. I stopped remember" That last part made Dara smile, because she knows Chaerin stopped clubbing for her.

"Today I will stay with you all day and take care of my baby CL-roo" Chaerin loved it when her best friend babied her.

"I'm not a baby" Chaerin pouted.

"Don't do that! I might just kiss you Chaerin-ah" 

"Then just do it" Dara's cheeks suddenly turned bright bright pink and you could see the nervousness in her face. Chaerin loved that view of Dara, it was adorable in her eyes. 

"What's holding you back rabbit?"

"Y-yah d-don't call me rabbit" Chaerin couldn't resist Dara's cuteness, she ended up pecking her lips. 

"There I made the first move... Stop being so cute... Aisssh my head" Dara was still frozen from the kiss, she felt something she never felt in a kiss before. There was a shock. 

Since Dara was still frozen, Chaerin got medicine for herself and freshened up. 

"Hello? Dara to earth? Dara to earth?"

"Huh? Sorry Chaerin-ah"

"So how was the date yesterday with Oppa?" Chaerin went into their mini kitchen and cooked them some breakfast. 

"It wasn't a date! And let me cook, you drunk head"

"I'm fine, plus I am the better cook out of us two" She winked at the skinner brunette. 

"So.. Are you going to tell me or what?"

"Why are you so interested?" Dara questioned while back hugging her best friend. She loved the body warmth Chaerin's body released. It made her feel like she was laying on her bed, so comfy

"I don't know. Just wanna hear some stories, I guess?"

"I had a wonderful time with Oppa actually" Dara felt Chaerin stiffen under her hold. 

"That's wonderful. Breakfast is ready" 

They both sat down and enjoyed the food made from the blonde cook. 

"So.. Did you guys stay at his place and then come home or...?"

"We just went on a walk honestly. I didn't feel like going to his place. I don't like his brother.." The last part made Chaerin choke on her food.

"Are you still mad at him rabbit?"

"Hmph. Yes..."

Back when Jiyong, Dara and Chaerin were all best friends they always hung out in Jiyongs basement. His brother, Leo, always had this crush on Chaerin. He thought she was the most beautiful girl ever. She wasn't like the average girl, she had a manly and bold side in her. That's why she mainly had more friends who were guys than girls. During a party, that included alcoholic drinks and maybe other drugs, Leo decided to make a move on Chaerin. Dara at this time had figured out her love for her best friend. When she saw Leo flirting and dancing with Chaerin, her eyes made contact with his hands slowing sliding down the charismatic blondes's waist. Something inside her made her fire up. She angrily stomped her way to the couple on the dance floor and gave him a good ole slap to the face. After that day, she never liked Leo. 

"He is a nice guy though.. Maybe I should've gone with you guys"

"NO! That guy was a straight up ert!" The anger and jealous side of Dara was cute in Chaerin's eyes.

"You're adorable when you are jealous"

"I can't help it CL-Roo.. He almost touched your glamorous thighs"

"I was always known for my thighs" Those comments caused the best friends to have a great laugh. 

"Let's hang out today... You know a date?" She gave the brunette a teasing wink.

"Let's do it!" 

Chaerin got dressed quicker than Dara. All she did was her signature wing eyeliner. She wore ripped, light blue skinny jeans, a plain white top with her black leather jacket. For her shoes she wore red high tops. Her style was more plain and normal. 

Dara on the other hand, straightned her hair and curled her bangs, wore a pretty colorful sundress with light makeup and pink lipstick. Today she was natural, but usually Dara goes all out. In her room she received a phone call. 

Call from Jiyong Oppa

"Oppaaaa~" 

"Hey beautiful Sandy" She cringed at the name he always called her by. 

"How are you Oppa?"

"I'm fine. Yesterday was fun right?

"It was" Well that was their conversation. It was always a dry conversation on the phone. Jiyong was more talkative in person. He absolutely hated talking on the phone, but for Dara he made an exception. 

"What are you doing today rabbit?" She cringed again at the nickname only Chaerin can call her. 

"I have a date Oppa~"

"D-date?" There was sadness and insecurity in his voice, that went unnoticed by the girl on the other line. 

"With Chaerin-Oppa" That was always a joke between the three. Chaerin was more on the manly side that Dara called her Chaerin-Oppa at times.

"Oh! Have fun! You guys meeting at the boardwalk?" You could tell he was relieved to find out she was having a date with Chaerin. 

"I don't know yet. I have to continue getting ready. Talk to you later~"

"Talk to you real soon Dara-ah

"Man he really is more awkward on the phone. Oh cute yongie" Dara said to herself.

Knock knock.

"Dara yah you ready or what?"

"I'll take my time!"

"And I'll ask another girl to--" It only took Dara a few seconds later to open the door. She observed the badass blonde girl in front of her. Chaerin had her bad girl outfit on, which always made Dara feel hot. She still didn't know exactly why.

"Wow. Looking hot Chaerin-ah"

"You look beautiful yourself Dara.. Shall we?" Chaerin flashed her own cat eye smile and took out her arm for the princess to hold on to. 

"Where are you taking me?"

"Where else?"

"Boardwalk?"
"Boardwalk." They said at the same time. 

Boardwalk was a place where they shared perfect memories. When they lived in the states, Chaerin's aunt lived near the Boardwalk. She always wrote in her journal and went there to let out her emotions. Dara followed her one day, being worried about her blonde friend, and saw her crying. Being the kind person she is, she let Chae cry in her arms. That was when Chaerin knew Dara was going to be a blessing her life. 

Chaerin parked the car near the lake.

"This isn't the Boardwalk Chae..."

"I know. I felt like coming here instead... I hope you don't mind"

"I don't mind at all" She said sweetly. 

Chaerin got out her Polaroid and took a seat on the roof of her car.

"Join me pretty young lady"

"Oh.. You sweet talker" 

"What can I say, I sweet talk to women who catch my attention" 

"Alright let's stop, this is conversation is getting weird" To Chaerin it seemed like Dara didn't like the gay topic. To Dara she said it because she didn't want her hopes up for Chaerin actually liking her. 

Wait no. I can't like her. I don't like her anymore. We are just simply friends.. Yeah that's... All... Dara said to herself. 

While the skinny brunette was lost in her own world, Chaerin took this opportunity to capture this moment.
 
Click.

"Yah did you just take a picture?"

"Of course! You looked so adorable while being lost in Dara land" 
** 

They were currently at the café. All three of them. Yes you read correctly, all three of them. Jiyong found out they were at the lake, not Boardwalk and just invited himself. He sat on the roof of Chae's car and told them that they should have some coffee. Dara thought it would be a perfect time for all three of them to bond. Chaerin couldn't run away , when Dara was basically begging her to stay and go to café with her and Jiyong.

"So how have you been Chaerin?"

"I've been fine Jiyong." She gave an emotionless response. 

Buzz buzz. 

Chaerin looked down and saw a message from Dara.

From: Rabbit
To: Kitty

Try to talk to him more. Get closer! You guys used to be so close. Pleaseeeeee. For me :*

You're right Dara. We USED to be closed. If only you knew the reason why I stopped hanging with him. She thought to herself. 

"How have you been Jiyong? School doing well?"

"Yes it is! I almost have all my classes with Dara! It's pretty amazing" 

"I bet it is" She said through her teeth. She saw how his eyes lit up mentioning Dara. Dara saw some uneasiness in Chaerin, she held her hand under the table to calm her best friend down. Chaerin just looked her way and gave a small weak smile. 

The rest of the time Jiyong and Dara talked about school and what they did yesterday, Chaerin just listened and tried to make herself fit in. Some parts of the conversation were quite funny, she actually let out a few laughs.

"Pretty Blonde?" That loud voice caught the three best friend's attention. 

"Hey Barbie Red!" Chaerin waved to the pretty, red head, human Barbie doll coming to their table.

"Woah is she even real?" Jiyong whispered. 

"We met again huh Pretty Blonde?" The red hair girl ran her fingers through Chaerin's hair. Chaerin was used to it by now, the other girl always touched her hair whenever they meet. Her touches made Chaerin calm down. 

On the other side of the table a brunette was watching her best friend getting touched by another girl. A pretty one in fact. 

How do they know each other? Dara thought.

"I guess we did" Chaerin gave the red head a wink. 

"Don't wink at me with those y cat eyes!" Chaerin and the other girl continued to joke around. 

"Ahem Chaerin-ah" Dara said in her quiet voice. It went unnoticed by Chae not the red head, she heard her clearly. From the moment the human barbie doll walked towards them, she saw uneasiness in the other girl. 

Maybe she likes my pretty blonde...Hmm. The red head thought. An idea soon came into her mind.

"So how's MY pretty blonde been since last night?" 

MY? LAST NIGHT? What's going on? Dara's mind was going crazy. 

"I'm fine, how's my Barbie red?"

"I'm good" The red head gave Chaerin a kiss on the cheek. It was enough to make Dara speak up.

"AHEM!"

"What's wrong Dara-ah?" The duo plus Jiyong soon looked at Dara confusingly, except the fourth member. 

"Where are your manners Chaerin?"

"Oh! My bad. Barbie red this is my best friend Dara and her best friend Jiyong" Chaerin mumbled the 'her best friend' part. 

"You guys this is---"

"The name is Park, Bom Park" Bom knew that Chaerin didn't know her name. The blonde gave the red head a look that said Thank you, she nodded in response.

"Hey Dara-ah, you guys share last names!" Jiyong popped into the conversation. 

"... Awesome" Dara tried to say in a happy voice.

"Well I have to go Chaerin-ah. Call me soon~" Bom snuck a piece of paper in Chaerin's hand.

"See you Bommie~" They both waved to each other before Bom left the café.

Dara was starring down Chaerin with a look that screamed 'Who the hell is she?

"Why are you looking at me like that rabbit?"

"I have to go. See you two later.." Dara made her way to the door. 

"Wait Dara! Let me take you to your destination" Jiyong quickly caught up to Dara. She looked back to her other best friend. Chaerin looked back at her, hoping Dara would reject.

"That would be nice Jiyong. Thank you" 

The two women took out a deep breath, while the only guy jumped in happiness. 

~ ~ ~
Thank you to che21lo15 and mikichow11 for the upvote (: