Chapter 16

Wedding Dress

“Shhh Dara!” The hooded person whispered into Dara’s ear.

“It’s me...” The mysterious person took off their hood and the lamp on the study table. Dara’s eyes went wide.

“CHAE? WHAT THE HE—“ Chaerin put her hand over the brunettes mouth again.

“I told you shhttss woohman!” Dara pulled off the blonde’s hand and covered her nose. Chaerin reeked the smell of alcohol.

“How much did you even drink? You stink big time!” Chaerin body went dead weight. Making the duo fall onto Dara’s bed, with Dara on the bottom.

“Mawybe wust a wittle biiiiiitttt.” Chaerin hiccupped while making a pinching action with her fingers to indicate the amount of alcohol she drank. This whole scene was very odd and suspicious to Dara. She knew Chaerin was the party type girl, the one that didn’t mind having a few drinks here and there, but she also knew that Chaerin could handle her alcohol well. So why was so super drunk in front of her now?

“Are you alright?” She got up to make Chaerin comfortable on the bed, but the latter wouldn’t move a bit.

“Harin.. Parents.. Back.. I love you Dara..” Seemed like the blonde had passed out while Dara was getting her some medicine. Having a hangover is a pain in the and no one wants it. Dara walked back to her roommate and sat her up. Chaerin was somewhat awake but stull managed to take her medicine. The view in front of Dara was kind of cute in her eyes. Of course getting drunk and drinking above your drinking limit was not a good thing but a drunk Chaerin was a cute and care free Chaerin.

Silence had taken over them, while Dara was admiring the blonde’s features once again.

Flashback

“I tried.. Sigh.. once again.” A very tired and drunk Chaerin made her way into Dara’s home. Dara hated seeing her friend drunk but she understood why the teenage girl was this way.

“Are you sure they just kicked you out?”

“Yes.. I know me being a like tiny bit drunk was bad enough but it was the perfect time to ask for forgiveness but he slapped me and just… kicked me out.” Chaerin was currently talking about her parents, well more likely her father. Dara of course knew the conditions Chaerin went through with her family members and sometime she was just purely disgusted and she knew Chaerin was too but the poor girl always ran back towards them. Why you might ask, because why not? They were her family. Her only family that she thought she could trust.

While the blonde was trying to calm down, Dara had taken her to her bedroom for her to lie down. It must have been such a rough day for her. But for some reason, every day seemed like a bad day for Chaerin but she tried to think on the positive side of things. Some she could easily ignore and some she had to fight against.

When Dara thought Chaerin fell asleep she got up but a hand caught her wrist. Next thing she knew she was on top of Chaerin but her friend’s eyes were closed.

“Stay with me. Don’t leave me Dara.. Saranghaeyo.”  Chaerin smiled before fully falling asleep, but Dara couldn’t fall asleep. Her mind was more focused on the sleeping beauty in front of her. She even wondered how someone could possible hate Chaerin or think wrong of her. Sure she didn’t make the best decisions but her heart was pure.

Her fingers traced over her forehead, it was too big or too small. Then to her eyes, the cat eyes that held so much pain and fierceness and could get anyone to fall for her. Down to her cute nose to her lips. She didn’t know why but her heart began to beat faster when she just thought of the younger girls lips. Like there was there force pulling her towards the blonde lips and she didn’t even bother fighting it. Her lips fell on Chaerin’s. It felt like she was in a nonexistent world. It all felt too good, like everything was set loose. But she wondered if this was a good idea. Reality hit her, hard, which caused her to pull away.

Flashback end

She was in the same exact position at the moment but the only difference was that Chaerin was still a little conscious. Her face was inches apart from Chaerin. Those closed eyes she remembered were now opened and looking straight into her soul. Both came in closer until they could feel each other breaths on their lips. Dara closed her eyes waiting for the blonde’s lips to connect to hers and she didn’t know why she wanted to feel her lips so bad. She also knew how desperate she was being at the moment and how Chaerin could feel it, she was just afraid of what Chaerin would really do. She’s hurt the girl, betrayed her and much more but at the same time she has always been there and gave her full support when no one else did. And Chaerin was thinking the exact same thing but something just took over her. Her body moved forward and her lips fell onto Dara’s. Neither one of them moved but they didn’t have to. Their emotions were still flowing through each other. Chaerin pulled away.

“Choose me…” Her hand held Dara’s right cheek, massaging it.

“Choose me… just for tonight.” The way Chaerin said those words, Dara’s world just fell apart. Tears began to come out her eyes then she closed the gap between them. Her hungry, sad, thin lips attacked Chaerin’s cracked, full, alcohol tasting ones. No matter how both of them wanted to be happy and just kiss each other, they couldn’t. They couldn’t because there was more to it. There were too many emotions and feelings that were overcoming them both.

Chaerin pushed herself more onto Dara, taking in her bottom lip hoping for Dara to open up, which she did hesitantly. There tongues touched for a second and that was more than enough for the both of them. Dara tried pulling back but the hand on the back of her neck stopped her from doing so. Their kiss ended up going deeper. They weren’t eating each other’s faces but you can say their tongues had quite the battle. It was too much for Dara to the point she couldn’t help but cry. Not because she regretted it, but because she felt so much pain coming off Chaerin. So much need. She knew the blonde needed her but there was something holding her back. She pulled away and looked into Chaerin sad, cat-like eyes. Her heart broke right on the spot.

Mianhaeyo.” The eldest of the two spoke.


Yeah it has been like a billion years since I have updated but honestly I haven't been able to fully write. I write some, then delete it and end up being not satisfied. I will actually try harder for the next update and upload it faster and I promise some funny/Chaera moments. I try not to overdo the angst part but it's a part of this story (it's also tagged) so please be patient with me. Let me know what you guys think, thank you :)

Also I hope everyone is okay, this world is going through so much lately and I hope every single one of you is safe and living good :) <3