Chapter 11

Wedding Dress

BEEP BEEEP BEEEEEP WAKE UP BEAUTIFUL~~

The cat-eyed blonde woke up upon hearing the sound of her phone alarm go off. She got off the cold hard ground.

“Wake up badass” The bar manager said.

“What time is it?”

“Five o'clock”

“Thank for letting me crash here man”

“Whatever, the faster you get out the better!” She laughed at the dude’s rudeness. It wasn’t anything bad, both were close enough to have this kind of attitude towards each other. It was a normal picnic in the park. Chaerin unlocked her phone and saw it was Monday. Which meant school began again, also known as Hell to the blonde. Chaerin got up and made her way to her second home, which was a private room at the club. This wasn’t the first time she didn’t sleep in her dorm room.

‘I wonder if Dara made it safe…’ The two best friends didn’t quite talk to each other or see each other after what happened yesterday morning. She wasn’t doing it on purpose. It was just that she couldn’t face her best friend. That question hit her hard, in the mind and heart. She wanted to meet up and talk to her but something in her heart was holding her back. It was like a force field that drags her away every time she tried to connect to the brunette. The younger girl couldn’t stand it anymore, being so distant with her friend made her realize how alone she was in this world. Dara was the last person she wanted to hurt or lose. Her best friend was that tiny sunshine in her thunderstorm life.

Don’t think Dara was happy either, the poor girl could barely sleep that night. She kept thinking what happened to her CL-roo. She wonders when her friend would come home, or if she was safe out there, or if she was just out there around. Dara wouldn’t admit that Chaerin is a , but her sleeping around record isn’t the best. After a few hours, she decided to finally go to sleep plus after a good cry she felt her eyes slowly closing themselves.

Chaerin changed out of her dirty clothes and freshened up before making her way to her motorbike.

“Dang I still have a few minutes before school starts… I guess it wont kill to arrive there early one day”

She got on and drove to herself to school, one thing she didn’t like was the morning traffic. For someone with a somewhat high temper, it wasn’t safe. Maybe that’s why they think she is badass, you mess with her once and she gives you a new face.

A few minutes she arrived to school ON TIME. It was a crazy day for everyone. No one dared to believe their eyes, because THE CHAERIN LEE never comes to school on time. Sometimes they barely see her at school. Chaerin got off her bike and made her way inside the building. Everyone was truly shocked. The minute she entered the hall, that lead her to her first period class, everyone gave the hot blonde their full attention.

'OMO! Is that Chaerin?!'

'I want to have her kids!'

'No ! I'm going to have her children! Saranghae CL!'

'I can't believe she is here early!'

'Man I heard she was the reason why GD has a black eye!'

She didn’t mind the stares or the whispers she heard every now and then. It was something she learned to ignore, no matter how good or bad she didn’t want to know. Some things are better not known because once someone knows, goes down. She paused in front of her locker, that has never been touched, to text her friend. Soon all the voices slowly began to fade away. One thing she hated the most was gossip. It only caused things to get worse and half of the time nothing was true. 

To: Kwon

Not gonna skip today. 

The simple message with not explanation was enough for Yuri to know what was up, even though she will ask her blonde friend why when they meet up. That was just how they were; Simple and straightforward. Maybe that was one reason their friendship had zero drama.

Another reason she didn’t mind the stares was because she knew she looked good. One wink to the crowd would cause everyone to simply faint. She wore her usual black leather jacket with a white sports bra underneath. She made sure not the zip it up all the way so she could show off her chest. Her hair had the messy and wet look. Lastly was her ripped black skinny jeans, which hugged her beautiful thighs perfectly, with matching red high heels.

Normal POV

I was standing in front of the classroom door, really nervous to enter. I don’t know why because it wasn’t anything new to me, it was just something I haven’t done in a while. There was no need for me to attend classes anyway because I was already crazy smart and studying abroad was a bonus.

"You can do this Chae. It is just class. Nothing can go wrong,” I said to myself. 

My hands touched the cold, gold doorknob and opened the door. I swear I was ready to die on the spot. I totally forgot that my first period class was with Dara AND Jiyong. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked my way; I could see the students and teacher were shocked to see me show up after so long. The loudness was replaced with strict quietness. I saw Dara’s eyes go wide and Jiyong looking a little angry. I wonder who punched him. He had this really bad black eye.

“Uh.. Hello..” I awkwardly waved and bowed to everyone and the teacher. No one dared to reply, I considered that quite rude. I could see only two available seats, but none were mine. I remember my seat being next to Dara, but Jiyong was sitting there. Of course, Mr. popular wants to sit with Ms. popular. All this popular was straight bull . Who cares if you are popular or rich, we are all human. So I walked futher into the classroom and towards Dara and Jiyong. That seat is mine and I want it back.

'Yeobo move seats so Chaerin can sit here!'

'WHAT? I'm your boyfriend!'

'But Yeobo~~ she is hot!'

I couldn’t help but smirk at all the side comments my ears caught. I knew I drove some people crazy but these girls were on another level. They should’ve listened when I said I was their girl’s lesbian crush. Some girls were way to easy, which was great because I had less work to do. Why not have some fun while I am at it? I walked past this one girl, which I knew had this huge crush on me, so I have a little wink. Man it always got to them.

 “Ms. Lee, glad to know you could join us on this lovely day” I could hear the sarcasm in her voice. She should be glad I blessed her with my presence in class.

“Of course Mrs. Kim! It came to mind that I was missing such an important class and there was bonus with having such a beautiful teacher. I couldn’t help myself anymore. I hope you forgive me for all my absences.” A smirk never left my face, I could see her cheeks turning pink and her nervousness through her fingers. People were so easy to read these days.

“O-of co-course. It is t-totally fi-fine” I gave her another bow before heading to my destination.

"Yah Mr Pirate, you gonna hop off and go to your little field or what?" I put one foot on the desk, while leaning down on his face. Outside of school, Jiyong and me were okay but during school we both had our gang to satisfy. Both had to keep up with this stupid “reputation”.

"Your seat isn't here anymore Ms. Lee, since you haven't been present this seat is mine. Right Dara?" My eyes made their way to Dara's. I felt my world stop, her eyes were a little red and puffy. With all the make up she put on, no one was able to see but I was. I knew her more than anyone and it killed me to know that I was probably the reason why she cried. But it felt so good to finally look at her again. In reality it has been a few hours since I truly looked at her, but to me it felt like I haven't spoken or seen her in a million years. What hurt most was that she nodded to his statement. I was nothing compared to this lovely popular “couple” that everyone shipped. Me against that dragon? Of course the motherer wins.

“Ahh I see. Nothing can separate the lovely couple ehh?” I was sure everyone could hear the bitterness in my voice, but I didn’t give any flying s. What was worse, killing myself or watching Dara choose Dragon over me? Im sure you know the answer. There was some pity in Dara’s eyes, man I hated that . I knew she would apologize the minute we are alone and I would be a fool and easily forgive her.

“Alright, well will you excuse me, Pirate and... Ms. Park” It was a little hard to keep in my tears. I don’t want these people to see me being weak, damn reputation. I turned my back on them and looked back to those empty seats I saw earlier. One was next to this really buff guy and one was next to this pink haired cutie. My legs walked themselves towards the mysterious girl. Cotton candy it is!

"Hey... Is this seat taken?"

 “Huh? N-no it’s not” She moved her backpack away and looked back at the black board. This girl was quite different. She wasn’t one of those crazed fans, she didn’t ask for any extra attention from me. She was also the only girl with bright pink hair, so she managed to steal away my attention. While everyone was paying attention to Mrs. Kim, I was staring at the girl next to me. Her hair was so hypnotizing, and I knew she was starting to feel uncomfortable with me staring at her. My hands made their way into her soft pink hair. It truly was like cotton candy. What made it better was my weakness for long, soft hair. I knew she grew more uncomfortable, but I wanted to test her. I wanted her to explode and cause a scene. We needed something fun in this boring lesson. Plus you know what they say about high tempered woman, they were the best kind. If you got what I mean ehh? Wink.

"Umm, Miss Lee will you please leave Miss Park alone?"

"Ah yeah... Mianhaeyo"

'Did CL use polite terms?'

'That lucky !'

'Her voice is like !'

"It's okay Mrs Kim. I didn't mind" Sure you didn't, you face doesn't agree with your words cotton candy! 

The rest of the period was super boring again. Everyone in the classroom was either sleeping, texting or actually paying attention. When I used to go classes, I would usually check the teacher out but today felt different. I wanted to annoy the pink head next to me. 

Poke. Poke. Poke. 

"Hey Cotton candy"

"What do you want?" She harshly whispered.

"What's with the harsh voice? I just wanted to be friendly" I whispered into her ear.

"The teacher is talking, I don't want to get in trouble!"

"You won't! I promise, I'm good with the teachers. I'm Chaerin Lee by the way, but mostly everyone calls me CL. You are?" I took out my hand.

"Park Hye Min" She didn't even bother shaking my hand. Feisty huh?

"You know your very bright pink hair reminds me of those toys. Those pony doll toys. So from now on Imma call you Pony, cool?"

"Whatever" 

10 minutes later

"Pssst"

"Psst Pony" Poke. Poke. Poke.

"Ponnnnnyyyy"

"WHAT?!" She yelled, causing everyone to look at her. Man you guys should have been there! It was freaking hilarious! 

"Yes Ms Park?"

"Joesonghaeyo seonsangnim" She bowed to the teacher before glaring me to death. I knew I was finally gonna get some heat from her.

BRRRRRRINNNNNNGGG

“Class dismissed” She stormed out the classroom. Maybe next time then? But before I could leave, someone threw a paper at me. I unfolded it.

Meet me in the old gym right now. WE NEED TO TALK.

-G. Dragon.

This fool thinks he can scare me, even though he managed to get a few goose bumps on me.