Chapter 18

Wedding Dress

Chaerin and Pony were currently sitting together in the school cafeteria thinking over on what their project will be about, but it was a struggle for Pony since Chaerin kept changing the subject.

“Maybe we can do it on how the economy is going at the moment?”

“Booooo-ring.” Chaerin stuck out her tongue.

“Well we have to choose something to talk about! I’ve been mentioning everything and all you keep saying is either ‘no’ or ‘boring’, do you have something in mind?”

“Fashion.” Chaerin softly said.

“Ehh? Fashion?”

“Yeah. Why don’t we educate the people here like come on? We have seen how they dress and trust me trash bags are more fashionable. Plus the teacher said this was a freebee project to see our interests. I know your love for makeup, yeah that’s right I saw your notebook don’t give me that look. Makeup goes with trends and fashion has trends. We can make this work!” She finished off with a big smile on her face. Pony would’ve called it silly and went off but she saw the sparks in the blonde’s eyes as she spoke. How could she take that away with a simple no?

“Okay, but you are going to do most of the work.” Pony replied in a joking manner.

“DEAL!” She’s too cute.

A certain football player overheard their conversation as he was walking by. He walked over to his table and sat down across from the brunette who was in deep thought on what their project should be about.

“Hey Dara, I think I found a good topic for us.” Dara took out her headphones and looked up at him.

“And that is?” She bit the top of her pen.

“Fashion.” He said with full determination.

“Fashion as in clothes?” He nodded. Both of them were okay with the idea so they began doing their research together, well it was mostly Dara doing the work.

The bell rung, signaling them to go off to their next class.

The day went by fast for Chaerin today, maybe it was from the actions she had with Dara in first bell. She was trying to make her way through the crowded halls. One part of her really wanted to meet up with Dara so they can go home together, but another part of her just wanted to go home alone.

Seeing her won’t kill me. Chaerin turned her feet and walked towards Dara’s last bell. She saw the classroom was empty but there was two shadows there. Being the curious person she was, she stood near the door to where no one could see her.

“So are we meeting up today? At the café?” Jiyong?

“I-I don’t know Ji, I mean I still have to meet up with Chaerin and—“

“But you two basically live together, you can see her everyday!” A part of her was proud that Dara wanted to see her, but Jiyong knew how to ruin the mood. Please decline him Dara. Chaerin begged.

“Bu—“

“We have to work on our project, don’t we? Let’s use this time wisely my beautiful angel.” Chaerin peeked through the door and saw Jiyong run his thin, pale fingers through Dara’s brown locks.

He’s won her over. I should’ve known.

The blonde walked away from the scene and walked towards the school’s parking lot. She was glad she had her own ride. But something made her spot her tracks. It looked like someone was inside her car. That’s right, she brought her car today.

“How is that possible? I probably parked my car somewhere else.” She mumbled to herself.

She tried to reach in her bag to find her car keys, but they weren’t there.

“Looking for these?” The owner of the voice spun the keys within her fingers. Chaerin would’ve been mad if it was someone else, but it was no other than Pony. She grew a soft spot for the girl.

“How’d you get my keys you little stealer!”

“Hmmm… Magic?” Pony handed the keys to the rightful owner.

“Get in you cutie, we have a project to do.”

“I have work today, so just come with me and I’ll try to contribute as much as I can today.”

“Fine by me. I could do it alone if you want?”

“No no! Don’t you dare! This is a partner project so we both need to work on it!” Pony playfully pushed the blonde into the driver seat.

“I CALL SHOTGUN!” The pink head yelled.

“WELL DUH! WHERE ELSE ARE YOU GOING TO SIT YOU ADORABLE CREATURE?” Chaerin yelled back in a joking matter. As they happily drove by, neither of them noticed a certain princess who walked away with a heavy heart.

But she’s my Chaerin. Only I can break down her walls. The petite woman thought.

The duo made it into the café in no time, well a little later due to odd traffic. Once they entered, Chaerin was met with a couple in front of her. Her blood began to boil but she maintained her emotions. How’d they get here before us?

“I don’t know.” Pony replied.

“H-huh?”

“You asked out loud. Oh shoot I forgot! We got a new employee today and I am stuck with helping her out.” Chaerin just told her that she didn’t mind. She could do this project in her sleep. Chaerin walked towards a corner window table and plug her charger into the outlet.

“What can I get you miss?” She knew that voice. She looked up and she swore her breath hitched.

“Barbie Red?”

“Oh Pretty Blonde! How is you know what going?” She asked in a teasing voice.

“Look over to the left and you’ll find out.” Chaerin bitterly replied. Bom frowned at the sight. Jiyong was shamelessly flirting with Dara and from the looks of it she didn’t mind. Even the red head had this connection towards the blonde. They haven’t known each other for long, but she doesn’t have to. A part of her wanted to walk towards the duo and give them a piece of her mind, but it wasn’t her place to start a mess between the friends.

“Why don’t you go over there and tell her hey?” Bom took a seat in front of Chae.

“And why should I do that?”

“Let them know that you saw them, then simply walk back into my precious arms. Mama will keep you warm.” Chae cracked a real smile that day. What would she do without Pony and Bom in her life?

“Oh Miss Park there you are. I am Pony and I will be—“

“Don’t worry Pony-ssi, I have worked at a Café plus it’s just to pass some time. Don’t worry about me hun.” Pony looked over to Chaerin.

“Oh yeah sorry for my manners. This is Bar- I mean Park Bom. Bom meet my friend Park Hye Min.” Pony smacked the back of her head. Even though she had lived with that name for a while now, the nickname Pony sounded better to hear from people, plus it was simple and easy.

“You can call me Pony though.”  She took a seat next to Chaerin.

Dara looked over to Chaerin’s table, still hoping for her friend to approach her first, but the latter hasn’t done so yet. Wrinkles began to form on her forehead as she saw not one, but two women sitting near her CL-roo. Especially if one of them was Bom. She didn’t want to dislike the beautiful girl, but the woman was too friendly in her eyes.

“Hold on Jiyongie!” She stopped him in mid-sentence.

Dara got up and walked over towards Chaerin.

“Ahem.” She softly cleared . Bom heard but the other two didn’t.

“AHEM!” Dara coughed louder this time, catching their attention successfully.

“Oh hey Dara-ssi!” Pony quickly stood up and bowed. , she has manners how can I hate her.

“Hello Miss Dara.” Bom gave a slight bow. you too.

“Dara-ah you’re here?” The sentence broke the brunette’s heart and her emotions were visible on her face.

“Chae—“ Her voice shook. She quickly turned her heels and ran out the door. Chaerin took a deep breath and followed behind her. She caught up with her best friend quick and grabbed her by the wrist. Chaerin spun Dara around to where she fell perfectly into her arms.

“Still can’t handle jokes huh Ssantokki?” She mumbled into Dara’s ear. She couldn’t help but laugh at herself for making herself look like a fool in front of Chae and her other friends.


Whoop whoop I finally updated! Lol Let me know what you thought on this chapter. I kinda need some filler chapters before the real events start happening in Wedding Dress. Also I have an announcement to make, I'm planning on ending this fic by maybe the 25th chapter? I'm still thinking on it, but I know for sure that it will end by the 30th chapter. Welcome to new subbers and Thank you to anyone who has upvoted <3