Still Young

SugaKookie One-Shots/Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

«play the song»

 

"Hey..."

"Hm?"

"Happy anniversary."

"What?" He turned his head, looking at the clock. "It's not even 12 yet."

"I know, but I really wanted to say it." His cheeks turned bubblegum pink. The other stared, before his lips formed a smile.

"How long?"

"3 years."

"It feels longer than that." He reached over, running his thumb over the other's cheek. "We've been through a lot, haven't we?" The other nodded. "We ran away two years and a half ago. Got involved with some nasty people. Had people throw hateful things at us in public. School wasn't fun for you either. I was always worried someone would be picking on you." He ran his fingers through the other's hair. "Our friend died when he tried to stop that kid from shooting you..." The other felt tears in his eyes, remembering clear as day when that happened.

"His last words didn't even bring much comfort either."

"'Live happily, get married, adopt kids.'" He let out a little laugh, a laugh filled with pain. "He wanted to do that with his boyfriend. He wanted to get married with him and adopt kids." He wiped the tears away, feeling guilt over him.

"Remember when I first met you?" The other quickly changed the subject, not liking the crying noise his boyfriend made.

"How can't I? You literally fell for me. Like you literally stripped over your feet when I came up to you and said hi." The other blushed harder, covering his cheeks. "I didn't even know from that day on, my life would be a rollercoaster. Glad I was the one to be your tutor and not Taehyung."

"Well your confession letter was as embarrassing as that. You even had a song prepared!"

"H-hey!"

"You never struck me as the cheesy or romantic type."

"Oh shut up. You were red as a tomato from my confession." He scrunched his nose up, letting out another little laugh. He pulled the younger closer, wrapping his arms around him. "You've grown a lot since then." He felt tears in his eyes, quickly shaking them off.

"Thanks."

"For what?"

"For not caring about my age."

"You're only 4 years younger."

"But I was scared. What if you didn't like me? What if you thought I was too young?" He felt tears falling, wiping them away. "Everyone always said you would only v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter