Dare You: Pt. 5

SugaKookie One-Shots/Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The days seem to only get longer and dull, longer and dull. He fixed himself, laying on his back and staring at the ceiling. He sighed, placing an arm behind his head as he closed his eyes.

 "You okay? You've been doing that for the past hour." He turned, facing that roommate of his. He liked his roommate, but lately he hates seeing his face. Hates seeing how happy he is, because who the hell can be so ing cheery all the damn time? But who is he to judge him, he himself has been starting to look like death. Someone needs to be cheery.

 "I can't sleep."

 "Too much on your mind?"

 "Yeah, I guess."

 "Do you want to talk?"

 "I'm okay."

 "What about a glass of milk? I can go get you some. It'll help you fall asleep."

 "It's fine Hoseok, I'll get some myself." He got up, stretching his limbs out and quietly walking out of the room. He put a hand over his mouth as he yawned, slowly making his way to the kitchen. He stopped, hearing slight movement and the flash of a white light.

 "Ah, here it is." A soft voice said, followed by rustling. "I hope ice really does wor-"

 


 "What are you doing up?" Jungkook bit his tongue to stop himself from shrieking.

 "Jimin's legs are sore. Taehyung sent me to get some ice." He looked away, the bag of ice in hand as he closed it shut.

 "Mm." It was awkward, of course it was. He's never liked anyone before. Well, maybe that girl in the 3rd grade counted as a crush. Who knows. He opened the fridge and grabbed a juice box. "Can you pass me the milk?" Crazy, this is the longest they've talked. He grabbed the gallon of milk and closed the fridge door.

 "Here. I'll get going to my room now." He placed the gallon down on the counter.

 

 

He can't let him leave now, not yet. In a stupid attempt to keep him in the kitchen a little longer, he opened the cupboard and 'accidentally' smacked his head with the door.

 "." He placed a hand on his head, hissing in pain as Jungkook looked at him.

 "Are you okay?" Jungkook walked closer. "Let me see." He moved Yoongi's hand away and placed his own hand on his head. He felt a small bump forming, instantly placing the ice bag on his head. Yoongi winced. "I'll go get Ji-"

 "Wait."

 "Hu-" Yoongi placed his hands behind Jungkook's head. 'Don't do it.' Jungkook's eyes widened. 'You do this, you'll completely screw yourself over... .' It was quiet, other than the noise the bag made when it fell off of Yoongi's head. Other than the noise their hearts were making by hammering like crazy.

 

~~~~~

 

 "Why do you look so down?" Hoseok sat down next to Yoongi, who had his head in between his legs.

 "I screwed up."

 "You say that everyday."

 "No, Hoseok, I really screwed up this time."

 "This... Time?" Yoongi lifted his head up and looked at his sunshine of a friend.

 "I kissed him."

 

 "Jungkook! We'll be late for the filming!" Seokjin pounded his hand on the door. He huffed. "Jungkook!" The door opened, Jungkook rubbed his eyes. "Taehyung and Jimin are already dressed and you're still sleeping!"

 "What time is it?"

 "7:13am."

 "It's still early Jin what the-"

 "Don't swear! Just go get showered and changed!" Jungkook jumped off the bed and grabbed a towel. He opened his drawer, grabbing a random pair of gym shorts, a plain white tee, and underwear. He dashed to the bathroom, removing all his clothing and hopping into the shower.

A few minutes later, he was out of the tub and putting on his clothes.

 "We're shooting the music video today!" Taehyung exclaimed with excitement as Jungkook got out of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter