Introduction

SugaKookie One-Shots/Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Jungkook

 It has become almost common for one to have a soulmate. Not that it necessarily meant that one out of every ten people would have one, but in the sense that it was like striking oil. You either get it, or you don't. Or you could be like me, who's family has had a history of always being soul mates with someone else.

 I am a few days away from turning eighteen and everyone is excited. Besides me that is. Everyone is just so happy to see if I end up with one too.

 How you find out if you have a soulmate or not? Well, it's very simple. You have to wait a couple of days after your eighteenth birthday to perform a ritual. One that involves glitter, cats, and pizza—

 That's a joke.

  Most have a name that appears over their heart, others have a dream where a talking animal tells them the name. Sometimes it could be as simple as running into them during a walk. I've never paid much attention to how you know. But, how cool would it be to have an alligator tell you who your soulmate is?

 But why am I not happy? Because my parents have a feeling that my soulmate will be their best friend's daughter, Rosalina. How could I have the heart to tell them that I really do not like girls?

 That's right, I don't have a heart and have told them multiple times that my 'soulmate' will be a man. Who ever started this whole soulmate thing should know about my preferences. Of course every time I tell my parents that she is not my soulmate, there is always a bruise on my body. Just like today.


 "How could you say that?!" I held my cheek, turning back to face them.

 "Rosalina is very beautiful, but I do not want her in bed with me. Maybe if we were to gossip about the men that appeared in her magazines, that would be the only way she'd be on the same bed as I."

 "Eun Soo, just leave him alone. Maybe his anxiety is getting to him right now."

 "And what would happen if when I find out who my soulmate is, they are not in the same city? The same country? The same planet?"

 "You wouldn't leave. There is no way I would let a son of mine find—"

 "Eun Soo! Stop it! Let us go prepare for his party, okay?" Mom looked at me with worry while dad didn't spare me another glance. They both walked out, the door slamming shut.

 Have I ever been more excited in my life?

 

******

 

 "You are going to get into more trouble if you keep talking like that. Just give it a rest, alright?"

 "Easy for you to say, Wonwoo. You have a soulmate who is female. There is no need for you to tell me when I should stop."

 "At least wait until your birthday. When her name does not appear over your heart, you can talk all you want."

 "You expect me to wait 4 days?"

 "Ye—"

 "You are insane."

 "I do not talk as much as you, so I am sorry for not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter