Dare You: Pt. 1

SugaKookie One-Shots/Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh gross. Please don't to that in front of me."

"You- leave them alone!" Seokjin got up, smacking the back of his head. "Let them kiss or hug or whatever! Well obviously if they do it-"

"Ah! No! Don't say that! I don't want to picture!"

"Yah! Jungkook! I'm still your hyung!"

"Well of course you are, but I don't want to see you two kiss!"

"It's not that bad-"

"I agree with him. It is uncomfortable seeing it." Yoongi slowly shifted from his seat, raising his head up. "There are things called rooms. If it gets intense, then you guys can in there."

"...but I sleep in there!"

"Looks like you'll have to room with someone else then." Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"I'll room with Taehyung and Jimin! It's okay with me." Hoseok smiled. "They look so cute together, and I haven't roomed with them since the last time we switched rooms!"

"At least someone is able to handle being around them." Namjoon looked over at Jungkook, glaring a bit.

"Then you'll room with Yoongi." Taehyung looked at Jungkook, smiling slightly even if his heart hurt.

"You know, I'm not going to let this go." Jimin pouted, crossing his arms over his chest. "You two," he looked at Yoongi and Jungkook. "I dare you two go out with each other!"

"Jimin!" Taehyung looked at his boyfriend in shock.

"It'll teach them not to mess with us! They should date each other for... For a month! They have to hold hands and stuff!"

"Oh my god."

"Jimin-" Seokjin put a hand on Namjoon's shoulder, leaning over and whispering something in his ear. Namjoon sighed, looking over at the two, who were staring at Jimin with wide eyes.

"I didn't even say-"

"Don't think I haven't heard what you say when we aren't around!" Jimin's voice cracked. Taehyung glared, wrapping his arms around him.

"As a punishment, you two have to go through with it. We don't need any problems or arguments in the group. So starting today, I'll help Jungkook move his stuff to your room." Namjoon looked at the two of them.

"Ah, me and Jiminnie will help take Hobi hyung's things to our room." Taehyung smiled. "Wait, but what do they fall for each other?"

"There's no way I'd fall for him." Yoongi closed his eyes, making himself comfortable on the couch.

"Everyone is a little gay, sometimes it depends on the person that could make you change completely." Jimin smiled.

 

~~~~~

 

"Do we-"

"Yes. Namjoon is right. We don't need to have any problems with the group and we need to work as one. Don't think much of it and let's act as if we were best friends. Best friends sometimes hod hands and stuff."

"But they don't fu-"

"Don't ing swear. Obviously we aren't going to do anything like that, so don't worry about it." Jungkook sighed, plopping down on his new bed. ''Everyone is a little gay...' Yeah right.' Jungkook turned around, staring at the ceiling.

"I'll just go apologize to the-"

"This is a good learning experience god damn just let it be. I don't like it either but we got ourselves into this mess. I doubt Seokjin and Namjoon won't buy it if you apologize. Neither will the other three." Jungkook sighed again.

"Love is weird."

"It is. Now go to sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a big day." Yoongi fixed himself, pulling the covers over. 'When I get my hands on those two...' He closed his eyes, letting sleep take him. Jungkook laid awake,my is stomach turning. 'People will think it's real... Won't they say hateful things to us...?' He frowned slightly, feeling guilty of acting grossed out earlier. 'But Yoongi hyung is right. I should just go with it. It's only a month... Nothing bad could happen... But what if Jimin is right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter