Got You

SugaKookie One-Shots/Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey." Jungkook whispered as he slowly crawled into bed, wrapping his arms around Yoongi's waist and leaning his forehead on the other's chest.

"What time is it?" Yoongi mumbled, words sticking together as he intertwined their legs together.

"Almost 2 am. Sorry I came home late," Jungkook sighed.

"Don't worry about it, as long as you come home safe and sound, I'm okay. How was work?" Yoongi rubbed his eyes and looked down at Jungkook's shadowed figure.

"Tiring. Jongup and Hyuk had a hard time working together to come up with a theme for our fashion show in six months. Dasom was supposed to come in but didn't show up. I got her call at 12, saying she was sorry and that she had urgent family matters to which I excused her. Family is important but she should tell me she won't be coming, you know? Jinki ruined all his drawings and I had a hard time calming him down because you know how he's a busy person in his personal life and every minute he gets alone is so precious and I almost cried too—" Yoongi ruffled Jungkook's hair, chuckling quietly.

"You're such a softie, babe." Jungkook groaned as Yoongi continued to run his hands through his hair. "Hectic, huh?"

"As least tomorrow is my day off. I arranged for the rest to take over some of Jinki's presentations so he would be more time to recover his work. I'm hoping that the other two will stop bickering and come to a conclusion by tomorrow. Mostly, I'm hoping to spend a lazy day with you." Jungkook nuzzled his nose into Yoongi's chest and tightened his hold.

"Not so fast, weren't we going to pick someone up later?" Jungkook scowled as he tried to think, only to be interrupted by another one of Yoongi's sleepy laughs. "We're picking up Taehyung. Did you forget we're bringing our son home from the orphanage?"

"I-its l-later?" Jungkook looked up, even if it was dark, he could feel Yoongi's loving gaze on him.

"Mhm. I knew you wouldn't remember since it gets chaotic at work for you, but hey, now you remember. I finished setting up his room by the way. It's got those cute little dinosaur stickers on the window and his name card will go up on his door once he writes his name so he can out the finishing touch on it. Honestly, did you have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter