Merry Christmas!(I Love You)

SugaKookie One-Shots/Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


  "Yoongi," Jungkook mumbled, trying to pry the other's hands off his waist. "Get your up so we can go to Yong Guk's place."

  "Just," Yoongi gripped his sides tighter, "twenty more minutes." Jungkook let out a little shriek as Yoongi nuzzled his cold nose into his neck.

  "Yoongi! Come on!"

  "Jungkook, a few extra minutes wouldn't hurt anyone."

  "Yes, it wouldn't but—" his eyes widened as Yoongi grabbed his wrists and hovered above him.

  "Then? It's Christmas, and I'd appreciate the fact that the extra sleep I get is my present."

  "But it's not. I spent a lot of them trying to pick something you'd like." Jungkook looked away and let a little pout escape. "I couldn't pick anything so I just got something random, I hope you don't mind."

  "Of course I don't mind. If it's from you, I would love it anyways." Yoongi smile slightly as he gazed down at Jungkook.

  "Oh, gross. Yoongi! Get off! Your cheese is dripping all over me!" He shivered.

  "Fine, if you wanna get up, let's get up." He got off and grabbed a towel. "Why'd you shower without me?"

  "Maybe if you woke up earlier—"

  "Doesn't mean you can't shower again." He grinned.

  "Shower yourself!" Jungkook's cheeks bloomed pink. Yoongi chuckled and left the room. He got up, fixing his shirt and heading to the closest. Jungkook stared at all the colored shirts and sweaters, mentally putting an outfit together. Grabbing a large white knit sweater, white short sleeved button up shirt, and a black overcoat. He puts them next to each other and smiles. 'He'll be warm this way, and it'll look cute too.' He giggled, shaking his head while he grabbed black pants, socks, and underwear.

  He placed the pile of clothes down on the bed and left to the living room. He hummed to himself as he turned off the white Christmas lights hanging from the walls and picked up a broom. Sweeping, he made sure not to knock any ornaments when he got too carried away in humming(singing).

  He smiled to myself once the living room is cleaned, picking up the dustpan and throwing the garbage in the trash can. He placed some coffee to start brewing and took out pancake batter. "Yoongi!"

  "What?!"

  "Do you want star shaped pancakes?"

  "Jesus, you freaked me out thinking something bad happened. I don't care really, if it makes you happy then go for it!"

  "Okay!" Jungkook smiled and start heating up a pan. Once it's heated up, he grabbed the star shaped pancake mold and placed it in the pan. He poured a bit of the batter inside and mentally count before taking off the mold and flipping the pancake over. He cheers quietly when an arm isn't cut off as he places the pancake on a plate. Jungkook continues making star pancakes until the plate is piled high. He grabs a bottle of maple syrup and the plate, taking them to the table nearby.

  Yoongi appeared a few minutes later with the outfit Jungkook put out on. He made his way to the kitchen, grabbing a mug and pouring coffee in it.

  "You want milk?" He called, hearing a hum from Jungkook. He took the milk carton out of the fridge and poured some into a cup. He put the carton away, picking up their drinks and heading to the table. He pressed a quick kiss to Jungkook's lips before he began to shove a forkful of pancakes in his mouth. Jungkook glared as a blush came across his cheeks with his lips spreading into a small smile.

 

~~~~~

 

  Yoongi gripped Jungkook's hand as they made their way up the steps to Yong Guk's front door. He lifted a hand, about to knock on the door when it flew open and they were ushered in.

  "I saw you guys coming from the window." Jooheon smiled.

  "Here's our presents." Jungkook handed him a sack.

  "Did you guys buy presents for everybody?" Seungkwan hopped over, eyeing the sack like candy.

  "We only bought gifts to the ones who were nice the year." Yoongi smiled evilly.

  "Then that means you shouldn't get a gift!" Seungkwan glared and pulled Jooheon away with the sack. Jungkook shook his head at Yoongi. They walked over to Wonshik and a few others, stopping when they heard loud cheering coming from the basement.

  "JUNGKOOK!" He jumped and turned to the multiple voices that shouted his name. Yoongi pulled his boyfriend's hand, blocking him from the many footsteps that furiously made their way over.

  "I'm giving you 5 seconds to back up and give him some breathing space." Yoongi's voice dropped and the fearful looks in the others eyes made Jungkook pout.

  "You shouldn't treat them like that, they're my friends!"

  "That's why I treat them like that," Yoongi glared, "a few of them practically manhandled you last time we saw them."

  "We didn't grab him that harshly! We just wanted to catch up!" Bambam whined, followed by a slight kick from Yugyeom.

  "I didn't grab him like that so I should be able to talk to Jungkook!" Taehyung smiled brightly, poking a finger to his cheek.

  "Jeez, Yoongi. Don't be so possessive and let your boyfriend talk to his friends." Kihyun chuckled.

  "He's almost as bad as Angry Brows over there." Wonshik took a swig from his red cup and pointed over to a man who's resting face reminded Jungkook of Krystal. "He's practically glaring daggers at the people surrounding that guy who's dressed like a stay at home dad."

  "Didn't they divorce?" Bambam chimed in. "Pretty sure it's been like a few years—" Yugyeom kicked him again.

  "Don't just assume they filed a divorce. From what I heard, they decided to split but continue their marriage." Yugyeom sighed.

  "Yugyeom is right. Also, Angry Brows still has a thing for him." Hakyeon walked towards them, waving at Jungkook and Yoongi. "I've been friends with 'stay at home dad' since their split. He's been trying his hardest the last three years to win him back. It's quite cute."

  "I mean, he's pretty cute to not want to let go." Yong Guk appeared out of nowhere and stopped his words as he felt a shiver run down his back. "He's looking over here, isn't he?"

  "Best better stay away from his man." Jaebum chuckled.

  "Yeah, Yong Guk. You have two kids and a handsome husband so there's no reason for you to look somewhere else." Himchan grumbled. "He's your friend too." Himchan punched Yong Guk's arm.

  "I didn't mean it like that, Channie." Yong Guk grabbed his hand and smiled. "I'm happy you two made it!" He turned to Yoongi and Jungkook. "There's food and drinks in the kitchen. Jongup and Junhong helped set up a few board games in the basement if you're interested." Jungkook looked at Yoongi, giving him his best puppy eyes.

  "I haven't seen Junghong and Jongup in forever! Can I play games with them?" Jungkook pouted, "there is no reason for you to get overprotective when Junhong is five and Jongup is six!" He continued, making his eyes tear up a bit.

  "He's going to crack, he can't resist Jungkook's puppy eyes like that." Taehyung whispered to Yugyeom, who nodded in agreement. Hoseok walked by, grinning as he saw Yoongi crumple under Jungkook's gaze.

  "You go play games, Jungkook, I'll deal with your boyfriend." He pried Yoongi's hands away from Jungkook, smiling when Jungkook grabbed his friend's hands and dashed to the basement. A few moments later, Jungkook appeared, pressing a soft kiss on Yoongi's cheeks before running away again. Yoongi subconsciously grinned.

  "Damn, Yoongi is whipped." Jackson laughed.

  "Hey, don't talk like Mark doesn't have you wrapped around his finger." Shownu sighed. "But then again, bambam and—"

  "I still can't believe I'm with him when he falls weak for—" Mark is cut off by Jackson's sudden hug attack.

  "No! My heart, soul, and body, belongs to Mark!" Mark's face lit up red, followed by a shove to get Jackson off.

  "I'm leaving." Mark walked away quickly. 

  "Oh, before I forget," Jackson pulled out his phone, his fingernails clicking against the screen, "Yong Hwa wants to play basketball again. He said he's okay with the same teams as last time or if you want, we can switch it up. He's bringing more friends this time so we can have bigger teams."

  "Sounds like fun. Tell him to text me the date so I know if I need to reschedule anything." Yoongi smiled and waved as Jackson left the little group.

  "How's are your trainees doing?" Wonshik took another swig and threw his cup away.

  "It's going better. Myungsok is finally getting the hang of writing lyrics and Yongjo is testing out some compositions. Chaewon singing is improving as well but Eunmi is sick so I can't work with her on memorizing her lyrics." Yoongi sighed, making a mental note to talk to the CEO about pushing the boy-girl group debut back a bit more. "I think they should be able to debut in October or November?"

  "Ah, is there still a position open for a vocal teacher?" Yoongi nodded and watched as Kihyun grinned.

  "If you'll work and not be a lazy f—" Hoseok smacked Yoongi's arm, "I can talk to the CEO if you like. Get in a recommendation for you. That's how I managed to get Hoseok a job as the dance teacher."

  "You know, I'm surprised you two didn't get together. With the way—" Hoseok kicked Kihyun.

  "Alright, how about we start up a game on the Xbox?" Yong Guk pushed everyone into the center of the living room. Yoongi glanced towards the basement door, letting a sigh escape when he heard Jungkook's laughter.

 

 

 

  "ATTACK!" Junhong picked up his green power ranger and smashed it against Jungkook's blue one.

  "But aren't we friends?!" Jungkook fake gasped.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter