Dare You: Pt. 2

SugaKookie One-Shots/Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi walked into the room, towel covering his lower half. He raised an eyebrow, not seeing Jungkook anywhere. 'Where is that kid?' He sighed, walking over to the closet and taking out some clothes. He finished a few minutes later, drying his hair as he walked over to his bed. He picked his phone up, typing a message and clicking send.

"Ahaha! Wait, wait! Stop! Stop it! Taehyung!" He found it odd, feeling slightly irritated at their fun. 'Seriously... That kid probably walked out or something.' He laid down, staring at the dirty white ceiling. 'You shouldn't worry about what they say, this is just a dare we're doing. It's not for real.' He closed his eyes, his breathing becoming slower as he fell asleep.

"Yoongi."

"I'm your hyung."

"So bossy... Okay, Yoongi hyung. Have you ever been in love?" His expression hardened, as he tried to remember of a time he felt this 'love' towards someone. He shook his head.

"It's just a waste of time. Wouldn't it if the person didn't like you back? What's the point in even liking someone or falling in love?"

"Oh." He blinked, turning to look at the younger.

"What do you mean 'oh'?" He raised an eyebrow, not liking how his stomach was currently acting up.

"It's just... I think I might like you."

Yoongi's eyes shot open as he sat up fast in his bed. He was breathing heavily and rapidly as he looked around the room. He saw Jungkook peacefully sleeping, his back facing him. Yoongi blinked, looking down and seeing a blanket over him. He rubbed his eyes, slowly laying back down. 'There's no way that can happen... It can't. We already have two going out with each other, we can't do that. I'm not letting it happen.' He took a deep breath, letting it out. 'I'll just have to treat you harshly... That way if there is even a slight chance of falling in love with each other, it's stopped before it happens. I'm sorry Jungkook, but this is the best for the both of us. I hope you'll forgive me after this dare is over.' He turned to face the wall, closing his eyes and falling back asleep.

 

Jungkook woke up when he heard muffled talking. He didn't move, scared Yoongi would yell at him if he realized he was awake. 'He wanted to talk to me... What if I pissed him off? Just don't move Jungkook, pretend to be asleep.' He gulped, hearing Yoongi's breathing become fast. 'Is he okay? He's not having a nightmare, is he?' He continued to lay unmoving, his heart practically jumping out of his chest when he heard Yoongi gasp for air. 'He's awake...' He sighed quietly, hoping Yoongi didn't catch him. He squeezed his eyes shut, begging for sleep to hurry and knock him out. He heard movement, followed by a sigh, making his heart race. 'Dammit, should I just pretend to wake up and ask him if he's okay?' He waited a couple of minutes before sitting up slowly, looking over to Yoongi's bed and seeing him asleep again. He let out a deep sigh, glad he was able to wait. He got up, quietly making his way to the door and leaving the room.

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

"Mmm..." Yoongi slowly opened his eyes halfway, sitting up. He turned to look at Jungkook's bed, finding it empty. 'That kid was in here last night... Where did he go?' He furrowed his eyebrows, rubbing his eyes. He groaned a bit, hearing noise coming from the hall.

"Go on! Wake him up!"

"Why should I?!"

"Because he's your boyfriend!"

"You two are too much!"

"Just do it!"

"FINE!" Yoongi smiled a bit, quickly shaking it off. 'No, no. Don't act friendly with him.' He heard knocking, followed by the door opening. "Hyung, wake- oh. You're awake already."

"Well obviously I am." I got up, stretching out a bit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter