Every Other Day(I Want To Know): Part 1 of ?

SugaKookie One-Shots/Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


   Jungkook wakes up at 6 o'clock, like every other day. Hair tousled everywhere, like a bush. Or other days, it'll all stick up like Goku's hair when he goes super saiyan. On rare occasions there's a little ponytail on top, making him look like an apple(usually Jimin or Taehyung had arrived and decided to out his hair up like that). He checks his phone for any new messages or calls, setting it down once he sees none. Or if he does have any missed, he'll send the usual 'I just woke up' or 'do you need something?'.

  He gets up and stretches, warming and waking up his muscles before he grabs his spongebob towel— don't judge. Yugyeom had given it to him and he misses his best friend. He still can't believe Yugyeom decided to study abroad and leave him alone. He takes a quick morning shower, using his favorite shampoo that smells like cherries. No not cherry blossoms, but the fruit cherries. Although he wouldn't mind getting a bottle of cherry blossom shampoo. Maybe he'll ask Jin to buy him one later.

  At 7 o'clock Seokjin, his older brother, will come back from his morning jog and take a shower. After he finishes his shower, they both sit down for breakfast breakfast at 7:30.

  Breakfast is usually the same as every other day. A bowl of cereal(Cinnamon Toast Crunch for Jungkook, Corn Fakes for Jin), a glass of orange juice(no pulp for Jungkook, pulp for Jin), a small plate of fruit(strawberries for Jungkook, bananas for Jin),and some toast(butter for Jungkook, honey for Jin). If they wake up more tired than usual— usually on Saturdays, Sundays, sometimes even Thursdays— they drink coffee(milk and sugar for Jungkook, sugar for Jin). Fridays they usually make pancakes or waffles. It's all the same, but usually Jungkook wants pancakes. If Jin is feeling extra happy, he'll make crepes(that's when Jungkook asks the day before so he can go buy Nutella for them).

  Jungkook washes dishes so Jin can start getting ready for work. With a little help from his parents and their friends, Jin was able to open up a small bakery nearby. He called it Strawberry On Top. Jin likes to put a lot of strawberries on his pastries, mostly because Jungkook likes them like that. After Jungkook is done with the dishes, he goes to his room and packs up for school. By the time he's done and everything is ready to go, it's 8:15am. He always makes sure he's out of the house before 8:30am so he can catch the bus or Jin can take him(if he has time)to his campus, which is 15 minutes away.

  And that concludes his morning routine. Jin told him once he gets more accustomed to college life, he should take more hours. He has class on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday(today is Wednesday). Psychology I, Human Anatomy II, a basic cooking class(he wants to make Jin's life easier so he's been learning how to cook), Geometry II, and Music Composition are what he has the first half of the year, or quarter. He doesn't remember how it all works but Jin's been helping him since day one(when he was born).

  Today he has class at 9:45, which gives him about 50 minutes of reading time. He walks down the faded brick path to the library, quietly opening its door and going to the farthest table. He takes out the book he's currently reading, something to do with a prince who's cursed and is now a dragon. He bought it while visiting the small bookstore next to Jin's bakery. It's an English book and he's been able to read and understand what's going on up until page 36(there's 368 pages). The Dragon hides i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter