Last Dance

SugaKookie One-Shots/Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "Please please pleaseeee?"

 "I said no."

 "Pleaseeeeee?? Come on, Yoongi. Let's go."

 "And see animals? I can do that by going outside." Jungkook pouted, laying his head on Yoongi's lap and looking up at him with puppy eyes.

 "I haven't gone to one before, let's go, yeah? Just once, yeah? I'll make some of your favorite pasta tonight?" Jungkook took Yoongi's hand, placing it on his cheek.

 "You act like a kid."

 "I just want you to love me!" Jungkook fake cried.

 "You know well that I love you."

 "But if you truly did love me, you would take me to the zoo." Yoongi sighed.

 "I have to prove my love for you? Can't I just, kiss you or something?" Jungkook whined.

 "You can always kiss me, this isn't any different." 'Okay, sure Jungkook.' Yoongi shook his head.

 "Alright, let's go."

 "YES THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH YOONGI I'M SO HAPPY I COULD DIE!"

 "Don't die, idiot." Yoongi pushed Jungkook off him and headed to their bedroom. He put his shoes on and combed his hair. They both got ready and headed to the door, Jungkook jumping up and down.

 "I'm so excited!"

 "I know you are but don't pee your pants," Yoongi laughed and held Jungkook's hand in his, "stop jumping and let's get going!" They left their apartment and went to the parking lot, found Yoongi's car and got in.

 "Can we see the lions? And the giraffes? And the gorillas? And the koalas?! And and the pandas!?"

 "We can see them all, don't worry." Yoongi broke into a smile and drove to the zoo.

 

~~~~~

 

 "Come one come on!"

 "Jungkook calm down for a minute. Let me catch my—"

 "No can do!" Jungkook smiled, grabbing Yoongi's hand and rushing towards the lions. "We have to see ALL of the animals!" Yoongi groaned. As soon as they reached the lions, Jungkook let out a equal like no other. "THEY ARE SO CUTE!"

 "Oh my god Jungkook."

 "Look Yoongi look!"

 "Yes yes I can see Jungkook."

 "No, you aren't looking! Are you really looking?" Jungkook's eyes shone as he watched the lions. Yoongi looked at him and smiled. 'What a kid.'

 "Yeah, I'm looking."

 "Okay let's go see the next animal!" Jungkook tore his gaze away, Yoongi did too. "Do you wanna see any specific animal, Yoongi?" He smiled brightly.

 "No, I'm alright. This is your day, so go wherever you want." Yoongi bit his tongue.

 "If you say so." He grabbed his hand and started walking. They stopped every couple of minutes to look at the other animals before they reached Jungkook's desired destination.

 "There's pandas! I love pandas!" Jungkook squealed again as they reached the pandas. "They're even cuter in real life!"

 "Your favorite animal is a panda?" Yoongi stared at him questionably.

 "Yes, how could you not know?"

 "I don't know, I mean I never asked you those awkward 'I don't know how to continue this conversation' questions." Jungkook chuckled, continuing to watch the pandas.

 "Yes, I definitely love love love pandas."

 "And why is that?"

 "Because they sleep all the time, don't move around much, are cute and adorable doing anything. They could probably attack a person and I'd still think they'd be cute."

 "Wow."

 "They only recently started being my favorite animal, I think it's because they remind me of you." Jungkook squealed as a panda came close to the fence. "Hi little panda." He waved. Yoongi scoffed quietly, crossing his arms while a blush spread over his cheeks.

 "I wish I could play with them...well, let's go. We've seen all the animals and you must be tired." Jungkook waved by to the panda and looked at Yoongi. "Your face is red." He raised an eyebrow. "Are you really that tired?" He laughed, grabbing Yoongi's hand and heading back to the entrance.

 "Was it really that fun?" Yoongi looked at Jungkook, who nodded in return.

 "It would have been boring if I came alone, but I came with you, so it was a lot of fun. Even if you were being grumpy." Jungkook kissed his cheek. "Thank you." He turned even redder, covering his face with his free hand.

 

~~~~~

 

He smiled as he watched his lover sleep, his face peaceful and his breathing calm. 'I should sleep too.' Yoongi fixed himself next to Jungkook, using his arm to hug him by the waist. It seemed like only a few minutes passed before he was awake again.

 "Yoongi." Jungkook lazily called out.

 "What is it?"

 "There's pain."

 "What?! Where?!"

 "I don't know, something hurts in my lower back and if I move I think it'll get worse."

 "Do you want some aspirin?"

 "No, I've been taking aspirin every time I get pain, but it doesn't work."

 "Since when did it start hurting?! Why didn't you say anything?!"

 "I started feeling pain about two months ago, and it comes back a week later each time. I thought it was because of work or some thing." He groaned, "it's getting worse." Jungkook hugged clutched Yoongi's shirt, letting out a slight cry.

 "Come on, we're going to the hospital."

 

~~~~~

 

 "Do you think it's bad?" Jungkook looked at Yoongi.

 "I'm not sure, let's just hope it's not." He smiled sadly, holding his lover's hand. The door opened and the doctor walked in.

 "We have receive results for Jeon Jungkook." Both Jungkook and Yoongi paid attention, their anxiety rising. "I already had in mind what could be wrong, but this wasn't something I was expecting." He sighed. "Mr. Jeon has kidney cancer." The room went silent.

 "What's going to happen?" Yoongi grip on Jungkook's hand tightened.

 "Well, it seems that the cells have taken over both his kidneys. Right now, our first priority is to do surgery to remove them. This will help at least eliminate where it started. Afterwards, we will continue to monitor his condition in case any new cells develop. Therapy is also another option if you wish to go through with it as well. I'll give you some time to talk." He nodded and left the room. Right as the door closed, Jungkook began to cry.

 "Hey hey, don't cry." Yoongi scooted closer to him and wrapped his arms around him. "Everything's going to be okay."

 "What if something goes wrong?"

 "Nothing will go wrong, I won't allow it. I'll be by your side, so don't worry so much."

 

~  ~  ~  ~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter