I'm Just A Member

SugaKookie One-Shots/Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'I shouldn't feel like this.' He thought, rolling to his side. A few minutes later, he rolled on to his back, sighing.

It's been like this for a few days. Well... It's been longer than that. He's thought about it over and over and over again. To the point he'd started getting annoyed at little things that didn't involve what he was thinking about. He's started to distance himself from s, causing them to worry.

"Ah! It's all his fault!" He sat up, throwing a pillow at the wall with great force.

It's been like this. Always. He's repeated the same routine over again. Getting frustrated and throwing things. There's a few dents in the wall, from big to small. The room scattered in clothes, shoes, personal items, and paper.

Soon, he'd find himself wiping away his tears, but it was new today. The tears still came, but he didn't wipe them away. He would have stayed in his room and continue to cry, but he got up, grabbing one of his hoodies and phone. He started making his way out the door, heading to who knows where.

He walked by shops, restaurants, and a neighborhood garden. Keeping his head down as he wiped his eyes. He stopped, leaning against a wall as he closed his eyes, being flooded by memories. He took in a deep breath as he remembered them all.

There were many memories. Memories of him dancing around with his best friend. Being babied by his 'Eumma', and not to forget him getting scolded. His 'Appa' teaching him how to speak and write in English for their concerts in English speaking countries.

He smiled, but it turned into a painful one. He hated remembering, it only shook up his heart more. He then remembered the interactions he had with him, but also remembe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter