Dare You: Pt. 4

SugaKookie One-Shots/Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook didn't want it to end, didn't want the little dates he had with Yoongi to stop. Sure this all happened because he and Yoongi were being utterly disrespectful to Taehyung and Jimin, it was suppose to be a punishment after all, but why does his heart feel like it'll break any second?

Only 5 more days, that's all he has. All he has to enjoy the time he spends together with Yoongi before they break it off. This is just a dare, but why does it mean so much to him now? He whimpers, hugging the bear Yoongi had given to him on their 4th date. Funny, they already went on their 9th date just yesterday. He looked at the bear's furry face, running his hand over its cheek.

 "Jungkook." He jumped, looking up and seeing Seokjin standing in the doorway.

 "What is it Seokjin?" He sat up, placing the bear back were it was.

 "You have 5 days left, shouldn't you be happy that it will be over? Why do you look so sad?" Seokjin walked over, quietly sitting down on the bed.

 "I don't know..."

 "Of course you know, you know better than I know. I'm not you."

 "I-I think..." Jungkook looked down, feeling the hot tears already spilling down his cheeks. He reached up, covering his eyes with his hands as he let out soft hiccups.

 "I had a feeling this could happen, it's why I tried to tell Namjoon not to let the dare go through. He wanted to teach you guys a lesson but..." He sighed, placing a hand on Jungkook's head. "You'll be okay. You guys will still be friends."

 "But I don't want to be just friends Seokjin... I want to be more than that."

 

 

Yoongi stumbled back a bit, trying not to drop the bag he had in hand. He quietly made his way out of the dorm, his heart pounding.

 "Yoong-"

 "Not now Hoseok." He shoved past the younger, leaving the building. After a few minutes, he reached a park. A secret park to be exact. He and Jungkook had been goofing around and stumbled upon it one day. Every three days or so, they come to it and just relax.

He found it strange; both his heart beating like this and how close he had gotten with the younger. He set the bag down, taking in a deep breath before adjusting himself on the ground. He looked up at the sky, hands behind his head, with his heart still pounding. He tried to shake it off as a results of running, but he wasn't running before he went to the dorm.

'But I don't want to be just friends Seokjin... I want to be more than that.' His heart dropped to his feet as he let out a sigh. 'I wish the earth could open up and swallow me hole...' He laid on his side, looking at the bag. 'So you like Seokjin? Was I really foolish enough to think you'd fall for me? That you'd love spending time together with me?' Yoongi curled up into a little ball, his heart feeling deflated, his mind breaking down.

 

~~~~~

 

 "It's been 3 hours already, Yoongi said he wouldn't take long." Namjoon glared, wanting to get a head start on writing their upcoming album and preparing for their comeback. Hoseok keep this gaze down, not sure if he should tell them Yoongi had run off, most likely trying to calm his emotions.

 "Hoseok." He looked up, Seokjin eyeing him. "Do you know where he is?" He shook his head. "You're awfully quiet..."

 "I just feel a bit sore from practicing." He smiled a bit, standing up and stretching. "I'll go take a na-" He jumped, Jungkook standing in front of him

 

 

 "What do you know?" Jungkook stepped closer to Hoseok.

 "Nothing."

 "You do know something! Where is he?"

 "Why are you getting so worked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter