Chapter 5

The Dark Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The pleasure is all mine

I stood, rooted on my spot upon the sight before me.

This man was gorgeous.

Scratch that, he was god like.

His jet black hair was scut into a chic quiff, impeccably held in place, not even a strand of hair out of place. He had a beautiful tanned skin, thick eyebrows farming his almond shaped eyes, a chocolate color. His thin lips were tugged up in a smile, revealing a set of pearly white teeth.  

Everything about him screamed classy, from his leather shoes, to his tie, he just looked so neat. He almost reminded me of Tony Stark.

I cleared my throat, looking down at my shoes  

" Good afternoon Mr. Choi "  I softly said, followed by a deep bow. 

"  Please take a sit Mr Shin " he gestured me to the chair near his desk, with a disinterested look.

I nodded, making my way to it. I took tiny steps as I understood the interview was about to begin.

just got real.

  He crossed his arms, smiling at me " So, I heard you wanted to become an intern ? " He asked, an eyebrow raised.  

"  Yes sir " I squeaked  . The stress formed a knot in my throat and I just sounded ridiculous ... The absence of my contacts made it even harder for me to talk.  

I was scared to look at him in the eyes ... What if he founds me disgusting ? What if I get rejected ?  

 He hummed, grabbing some papers  "  I see you have quite an impressive CV … Ranked first in the entire school, Classed third in you’re course at SNU … " He read.   Raising his head he stared at me, his eyes searching mine. I felt heat creeping up my face, as I hid my face behind my hair.

Why is he starring at me like this ? It’s just making things even more awkward.

After a moment of silence, where he on reading my CV, he finally spoke.   "  I will ask you one single question. You’re ability to answer this will determine if you will get this internship or not "  His voice was calm but what he just  said was nerve wrecking.  

One question ? Just a single question ? I mean, it might be easy be also a hard one.  

"  You will have 10 seconds to find an answer miss, ready ? "  He inquired, looking at his watch.

Taking a deep breath I nodded.   I can do this  

‘'Yes"

Joining his hands on the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter