Chapter 16

The Dark Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seugnhyun’s POV :

Well well … Sweet little kitty got her claws out.
I was surprised to see her snap like that … In fact, I never thought she had this fierce side of her. I knew she was bullied and I wanted to see how she would handle the situation.

It was beyond my expectations

I just watched her with widened eyes attacking the women. The way she glared at her, the way she jumped at her … So much grace and power at the same time …

I chuckled at the scene in front of me.

She is not just anyone after all.

Deciding I had seen enough I made my way in her office.

« What’s going on here ? «  I asked, trying to sound as surprised as possible

At the sound of my voice, she finally let go of her prey. She stumbled back, a horrified expression on her face, her eyes wide.

Cute, I thought to myself

« S-sir i-t’s « She shuttered, shaking, no longer the murderous and vengeful goddess she was a few minutes ago.

« Enough «  I cuted her, raising my hand.

Now I need to get ride of that pathetic girl

« Come to my office Mrs Shin « 

I made my way out, calling Minhee

« Yes sir ? «  Quietly asked me my secretary

« Take care of this mess «  I said, making a head gesture towards the girls.

I quietly made my way to my office, my hands tugged in my pockets, a small smile on my lips.

You just passed the test kitty

Minha’s POV :

I was scared.

I wasn’t ashamed of what I did … In fact, I’m proud I taught her a lesson. Serves her right.

No, I was afraid of the consequences.

Was I going to get fired ? Will Lulia sue me ?

Aish

I tried fixing myself the best I could, patting down my hair and flattening my shirt. I took a deep breath.

I did nothing wrong

Walking to Mr Choi’s office, I glared at each of the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter