Chapter 13

The Dark Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I didn't know if I should have been happy or angry to see him.

 

I mean yes, I did miss him, but his behavior was just unacceptable. 

 

He left me on my own, not even trying to know if I was alright and  went to an other country … As if I will just let it pass.

 

What if I died ? What if I had a terrible accident ? ( God forbids )

 

Fuming, I marched towards him, my eyes glaring at him, the cold long forgotten. At the sight of my angry scowl, his smile vanished, as if he understood what was about to come.

 

" You ing piece of "  I yelled kicking his leg with all my might, making him groan, bending to clutch his leg.

 

Ha I hope it will bruise

 

I clenched my fists on my sides, glaring down at him " How dare you run away like this ? " I was shaking, my leg ready to strike again.

 

He stood up, a sad expression painted on his face  " Minah-a I’m sorry " he softly mumbled. 

 

" Sorry ??? "  I shrieked, the puff of air coming out of my mouth like smoke " Is that all you have to say ? " 

 

He looked away from me, biting his lip before taking a deep breath

 

" I know I was wrong. I should have called you or at least told you but … I couldn’t " he almost whispered the last part, as if it burned his tongue to pronounce the words.

 

I stared at his face, halting my screams. Deep dark circles framed his eyes, his face a sickly pale color, his cheekbones more apparent from an obvious weight loss. 

 

He looked sick. 

 

Call me weak, but I couldn’t help it, I hated seeing Kris like that. 

 

I reached my hands out, cupping his face

 

" What happened to you ? "  I breathed, worried. It was the first time I saw him so … distressed.

 

He only looked at me before he went straight to my lips. The sudden contact choked me but I still responded to it. I missed the feel of his warm soft lips on mine, the way he would possessively  pull me to him and how our bodies perfectly fitted and I could only moan at the feeling.

 

But this kiss was different.

 

It wasn’t sweet like the ones I was used to, it was urgent, passionate, as if it was the last one. His left hand tangled into my hair, bringing me closer to him, while the right one firmly caught my waist.I yelped when his hips, pushed me into the car, pressing into me.

 

It was hot, and a new side of him I was discovering. We drowned in the kiss, catching up the time we were apart.

 

I don’t know how long we stayed like this, but we ended up pulling away, out of breath. I slowly opened my eyes and he rested his forehead on mine, his eyes still closed.

 

" I love you "  He panted "  I love you Minah, no matter what don’t forget it " He sounded tortured, but the way he said it, it was like he wanted to convince me, even though he said it plenty of times, never did he sound so distressed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter