Chapter 21

The Dark Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I hid half of my face into my scarf, trying to get as much warmth as possible.

 

The cold was almost too much, making it even hard to breath, burning the lungs.

 

I could only hear my steps in the night, making my way to my house with the dim lights coming from the street lamps.

 

It was 7 pm and I was more than eager to go back home, after all the drama I just wanted to take a shower and sleep, if I could.

 

Suddenly, I noticed that I wasn’t alone anymore, the sound of my steps joined by a buzzing motor. 

Turning around, I stopped in my track, seeing the pink beetle a few inches behind me.

 

Oh no.

 

There is only one person in this city eccentric enough to have a pink beetle with freaking fake lashes on the lights and a banana license plate. 

 

" Minah ! "

 

The window went down, revealing Dara.

 

Her hair was messy and dark circles were deeply carved under her eyes. Still, I could still notice her glistering fuchsia nails, and cheetah jumpsuit.

 

Still with crazy fashion style.

 

" Minah get in the car "

 

I shifted, pursuing my lips.

 

Should I ?

 

How many times did I refuse to get into that car, because of its horrendous look.

 

Ugh, it was a shame to be seen into this.

 

But now it’s not about the stupid looks.

 

Now I had an issue with her …

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter